Favorite place to carry your backup knife...

RBaddorf

Green Belt
Reaction score
I carry a Kimber 3" .45 in a Galco IWB holster in the small of the back. From this position I can draw and fire with either hand. I also carry a Benchmade 904 Osborne clipped in my right front pocket.

Mcura

Green Belt
Reaction score
I've experimented with carrying in my right front pocket, the "watch pocket" in jeans with a teeny Spyderco, and tucked inside the waistband by the right hip. The knives (carried on a rotating basis) back up the Protector flashlight/keychain, which backs up the Travel Wrench in my coat, and all of the above are backed up with a bandanna in my back pocket.

SUPERMAN .45

White Belt
Reaction score
My primary weapon is an STI .45 it's in my right hip, my carry knife is Cold Steel Voyager or CRKT M-21 it's on my right pocket. My back up knife is Smith & Wesson neck knife.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
I carry a Kershaw Scallion clipped inside my right pocket. That is the only weapon I carry...well, besides my keys which I could also use in a pinch. ;) I wouldn't mind carrying a larger knife, but if I'm not mistaken, concealed blades over four inches are illegal in my state.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Spyderco Police clipped in the front pocket. It's come in handy many times, albeit mostly as a tool for general purpose cutting.

Sometimes, though, I'll clip it in the right back pocket, if I have my cell phone in the front pocket. Some of my shorts don't have the extra pockets up front.

Latest Discussions