Favorite Online Martial Art Websites

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like this one.

I also like resources like http://books.google.com . Since I like learning about the history of martial arts as well as learning the art itself, I find old books that are now in the public domain to be fascinating.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
THIS ONE. By far.

After five years of twittering hither and yon ... this one.

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Bill, thanks for that site, I know you can view the past issues of Black belt magazine on there too, all the way to the first issue.
What are your favorite public domain books from there?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know over the last six to seven year Martial talk by far, other sites do not even come close to the well diverse information you can truely get from this site and everybody is willing to help if need be.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know over the last six to seven year Martial talk by far, other sites do not even come close to the well diverse information you can truely get from this site and everybody is willing to help if need be.

What he said!!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Man. What a bunch of suckups! ;)

My favorites:
Www.grapplearts.com
Lockflow.com
Grapplersguide.com
YouTube
About a million blogs that I keep track of using an rss reader (all of the ones listed on my blog's blogroll)
Thefightnetworkpodcast.com

I'll post others as I think of them.
I'm sure there are more.

Franc0

Purple Belt
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like a nutrider, I also agree that MT is a good forum for discussing and learning about other arts, without the nuthuggery, ball busting or a** kissing you find on other forums. Though there are some clicks that have been subjected to scrutiny, I have nothing to do with them, so it's cool with me.
When it comes to E-Budo as someone else mentioned, they're way too much into "If it's not of Japanese lineage, it's not legit" BS.
Whatever forum you go to, it will always be subject to the forum owners base art, so there's always gonna be judgemental opinions concerning other systems. I've yet to see a fully "OPEN" forum that doesn't cater to the owners/moderators art-lineage-Grandmaster etc.

Latest Discussions