Farewell, Trailer Park Boys

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
If you have not seen the series, Trailer Park Boys, well, I don't know exactly how to describe. It's about three hapless friends who live in a Nova Scotia trailer park. The series is shot documentary style, which adds to the cheapness of the production. Pretty much everything used in the show is broken. Set pieces come from flea markets and dumps. Some of the trailers they use for background have been condemned. It has been a phenomenal success on Canadian cable television. And it is coming to an end...

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/tv/story/2008/11/12/trailer-parkboys-end.html

YouTube Clip -- Warning: Very bad language!!

Last edited by a moderator:

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That is really too bad—I loved that show! :(

If you have not seen the series, Trailer Park Boys, well, I don't know exactly how to describe. It's about three hapless friends who live in a Nova Scotia trailer park. The series is shot documentary style, which adds to the cheapness of the production. Pretty much everything used in the show is broken. Set pieces come from flea markets and dumps. Some of the trailers they use for background have been condemned. It has been a phenomenal success on Canadian cable television. And it is coming to an end...

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/tv/story/2008/11/12/trailer-parkboys-end.html

YouTube Clip -- Warning: Very bad language!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
it's sad to see it go, but they were sort of at a dead end. the movie was great, too.

jf

Jimi

Black Belt
Reaction score
I loved how the one friend (Julian?) almost always had a rum & coke in his hands. I saw the movie and only saw one scene when he was lifting weights in prison did he not have the drink in his hands, but as soon as he was done lifting, there it was. I knew too many people similar to these characters to laugh too hard. The show will be missed. LOL. Bottle Boys!!! (DUCK) LOL

OP
Gordon Nore

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
I loved how the one friend (Julian?) almost always had a rum & coke in his hands. I saw the movie and only saw one scene when he was lifting weights in prison did he not have the drink in his hands, but as soon as he was done lifting, there it was. I knew too many people similar to these characters to laugh too hard. The show will be missed. LOL. Bottle Boys!!! (DUCK) LOL

That's Julian. Always has a Rum and coke in hand, even during gun fights.

Latest Discussions