Entire EPAK system for free on YouTube! - Casa De Kenpo -

Casa De Kenpo

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everybody! My name is Cliff Seminerio and I am a 6th Degree black belt in American Kenpo. Along side fellow 6th Degree, Juan Serrano, I have gone about the daunting and tedious task of publishing the ENTIRE EPAK system for free on YouTube. When all is said and done, we will have all of the self defense techniques, forms, sets and freestyle techniques up for viewing. Please stop by our YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/casadekenpo

Since Tuesday, we have become the #5 most subscribed to channel in the You Tube Guru section! Please spread the word!

Cliff Seminerio

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello everybody! My name is Cliff Seminerio and I am a 6th Degree black belt in American Kenpo. Along side fellow 6th Degree, Juan Serrano, I have gone about the daunting and tedious task of publishing the ENTIRE EPAK system for free on YouTube. When all is said and done, we will have all of the self defense techniques, forms, sets and freestyle techniques up for viewing. Please stop by our YouTube channel:

Since Tuesday, we have become the #5 most subscribed to channel in the You Tube Guru section! Please spread the word!

Cliff Seminerio

Nice! I commend your efforts. Thanks for giving to the Kenpo community.

Matt

Joe917

White Belt
Reaction score
Great job! This is an awsome undertaking. Good luck and have fun.

KevinR

White Belt
Reaction score
A big... THANK YOU SIR... to both of you. Can't wait to watch more tonight!

Peace,

Kevin

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cliff,

First off, I'd like to welcome you to Martial Talk. Second, I'd like to thank both you and Juan for taking the time to make these clips, and post them for Kenpoists all over to watch and enjoy.

I look forward to viewing more. Please feel free, if you already haven't to visit and contirbute to our Kenpo sections on this forum.

Thanks again,

Mike

OP
Casa De Kenpo

Casa De Kenpo

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks once again everybody for your kind words.

[FONT=Verdana, Times New Roman, Helvetica]We were the #6 most subscribed channel last week(would have been #5, but some guy posted a bunch of videos of chicks making out....who knew?)and we are sitting pretty as the #58 channel most subscribed to this month!

Purples are being edited now, and should be up tomorrow. We'll also have some of the forms and sets trickling in, including Staff Set and Two Man Set, which, if you haven't seen it done by a short Puerto Rican and a short Italian before..it's certainly a sight to behold...hahahaha!

Thank you again for taking this journey with us.

Cliff Seminerio
[/FONT]

KenpoDave

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

Cliff Seminerio

Cool!

hapkenkido

Blue Belt
Reaction score
thank you for putting them on youtube. makes for a quick reference. and good luck.

Latest Discussions