Reputations Received

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
I did not know about the section of reputations received. I just ventured into it and saw i had some nice comments towards me. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. This may sound sappy, but I like to say thanks to people who made me feel good and thought I actually had something educational to say. I will not mention names.. but thank you. Now i will go say my affirmations in front of a mirror like that Smalls character in saturday night live..hahaha.
Jesse

Fiendlover

Black Belt
Reaction score
I did not know about the section of reputations received. I just ventured into it and saw i had some nice comments towards me. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. This may sound sappy, but I like to say thanks to people who made me feel good and thought I actually had something educational to say. I will not mention names.. but thank you. Now i will go say my affirmations in front of a mirror like that Smalls character in saturday night live..hahaha.
Jesse

lol thanks to this message, i did not know about the section of reputations either and i too, would like the people who liked what i had to say. i feel really embarrassed now...lol :eek:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thankyou chaps for taking the trouble to make your revelations known - I recall I had to do the same at one time too :lol:. It took me quite a while to realise what that 'indicator' at the right of my post header was :eek:.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin Note:

Just to let you know, there's a thread on reputation so you can read more about how it's supposed to work. If you do some digging, you'll find some megathreads on reputation but its purpose is summed up nicely in this thread here.

I want to say, THANK YOU for being polite about receiving good comments. Just please remember that when the bad ones come it's not a huge deal, just an opportunity to reflect on what you said, who gave it to you (if they sign it) and calm consideration.

If you ever feel someone is attacking you through the reputation system, please let a staff member know immediately. The rules for reputation comments are the same as the rules for the open forum.

Thanks!

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Assist. Administrator

Latest Discussions