Does anyone know anything about Freddie Pooles Martial Arts in Dallas?

Brandon Miller

Green Belt
Reaction score
I’m looking into this gym. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this gyms legitimacy? What style of Karate are they teaching? Here is the website Freddie Poole's Martial Arts
I’m going to be coming in there tomorrow to check it out. I’m interested in there Karate program for adults and the Muay Thai program as well. Thanks!

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m looking into this gym. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this gyms legitimacy? What style of Karate are they teaching? Here is the website Freddie Poole's Martial Arts
I’m going to be coming in there tomorrow to check it out. I’m interested in there Karate program for adults and the Muay Thai program as well. Thanks!
I don't know what they call their style of karate - I'm guessing it's some sort of eclectic American system with an emphasis on kickboxing. The people that Mr. Poole lists as his instructors are very legit. It looks like they have a solid BJJ program as well.

OP
Brandon Miller

Brandon Miller

Green Belt
Reaction score
I don't know what they call their style of karate - I'm guessing it's some sort of eclectic American system with an emphasis on kickboxing. The people that Mr. Poole lists as his instructors are very legit. It looks like they have a solid BJJ program as well.
Thank you

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Solid credentials and the like will get you in the door to visit, but that’s about it. What ultimately matters is what’s going on on the floor - how it’s being taught and who’s training alongside you.

A similar thread was started here recently. To save time in redundancy, read this short thread:
Beginner needs help to see if this place is legit(bjj)

Same principles.

Latest Discussions