Doc - Sub Level Four Kenpo Seminar

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey All,

I just found out that Doc (Dr. Ron Chapel) is doing a seminar in June with Cliff Stewart. Camp of the Masters 2010.

Hoping Doc sees this post and can give us some info about the seminar and the material that will be covered.

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey All,

I just found out that Doc (Dr. Ron Chapel) is doing a seminar in June with Cliff Stewart. Camp of the Masters 2010.

Hoping Doc sees this post and can give us some info about the seminar and the material that will be covered.

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot about it. I do the "Camp of the Masters" every year, but never know what I'm going to do until someone asks me a question. I let the participants guide the lecture/seminar sir.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh my. Doc and Cliff Stewart in the same place?

That will be one helluva camp. Too bad you guys don't come to the opposite corner of the country ;)

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh my. Doc and Cliff Stewart in the same place?

That will be one helluva camp. Too bad you guys don't come to the opposite corner of the country ;)

We're together all the time. Just had dinner a few days ago. Ceiling didn't fall in, nor did the earth open up either. We've been doing that since high school.

OP
Hawke

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I talked with Mr. Cliff Stewart a few days ago.

Looking forward to the seminar.

Sounds like a great bunch of people to learn and train.

Sholinmonkmark I sent you a PM with the location.

Latest Discussions