Do I love TKD???

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Do I love TKD??? Offcourse!!! I truly like to teach TKD clases, when I teach I became another Manny, the other night wife pass outside dojang and saw me teaching, latter that night she told me I look very nice giving classes that my body moves/talk is something to see and that I enjoy it a lot.

When teaching the time passes by without ever notice, my students like my lectures and the way I teach and we left dojang late but with a sensational feeling.

I am mainly a striker that has borrowed some moves from another martial arts to get a well rounded background AND like a lot to pass the knowledge.

Manny

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Glad to hear Manny...we all love TKD!!!! Even us crazy sport people!!!:bangahead:

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad to hear Manny...we all love TKD!!!! Even us crazy sport people!!!:bangahead:

:uhyeah::uhyeah: Gorilla... you know I love you too budy!!!!!!

Let me use this post to tell you, I compete when I was a teen, in fact I just found some medals I won back in the 80's they are 7 or 8 medals so I think I went to maybe 12 tourmanets if I recall this was from green belt till black belt.

I think copeteing is a good thing for studentes however I don't die for it, some kids like to compete some other not.

Glad you like and enjoy do competition and your kids too.

Manny

Latest Discussions