Disgustingly cute video clip of two baby meese

lemon_meringue

Green Belt
Reaction score
Oh my God- look at the size of the adult one! :xtrmshock I never knew moose were so big.

Awwwwwwwww that's so cute!

I want a pet moose now...

Amazing that they would just wander into someone's yard like that!

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Perfect timing. This afternoon I watched a whitetail doe and two fawns play in my back yard for awhile. Whitetail don't get anywhere near the size of moose but are still a sight to behold. Thanks for the video... and I don't care if it's correct or not I like "meese". ;)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Great, wonderful, thanks alot... that was so sweet now I got cavities just for watching... way to go.

Very cute and beautiful in it's own way.

Oh my God- look at the size of the adult one! I never knew moose were so big.
Moose are the largest of the deer family (anywhere in the world) from Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moose On average, an adult moose stands 1.8–2.1 m (6–7 ft) high at the shoulder[6]. Males weigh 380–720 kg (850–1180 pounds) and females weigh 270–360 kg (600–800 pounds).[7] The largest confirmed size for this species was a bull shot at the Yukon River in September 1897 weighing 818 kg (1,800 lb) and was 233 cm (92 in) tall at the shoulder.[8] The largest of all is the Alaskan subspecies (Alces alces gigas), which can stand over 2.1 m (7 ft) at the shoulder, with a span across the antlers of 1.8 m (6 ft). Typically, however, the antlers of a mature specimen are between 1.2 m (3.9 ft) and 1.5 m (4.9 ft).
In Utah I've seen several in the Logan Canyon area while hiking to/from a cave. Came across two young bulls that were obviously sunning themselves along the trail. Took me by surprise as much as them when I came around the corner and they were roughly 50 feet away. They jumped up and hightailed it out of there on up the hill. Even for young ones they were taller than I was at the shoulders.

The correct spelling of plural Moose is... Moose, btw. :asian:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That was wonderful to watch. Put a smile and my face and took the knots out of my back muscles :D.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Absolutely cool!
icon14.gif

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Awwwwwwwww! Sooooo cute! It must have been a really hot day there.

When we were living in the mountains of North Carolina we had a large piece of property with about 25 apple trees. We had deer in our yard all the time. Once we had 2 bucks sparring right in front of our living room window, we videotaped it.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

When we were living in the mountains of North Carolina we had a large piece of property with about 25 apple trees. We had deer in our yard all the time. Once we had 2 bucks sparring right in front of our living room window, we videotaped it.
That had to be better than sitting and watching the UFC or a boxing match!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Any chance of posting the video?? :uhyeah:

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That had to be better than sitting and watching the UFC or a boxing match!

Yeah, it was amazing.

I'd love to, but can't. First I would need to track the thing down in the mountain of tapes we have. But it was also several years ago and we still have the same old analog VHSC. I'd have to transfer it to digital and I don't have the equipment for that. :(

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

I'd love to, but can't. First I would need to track the thing down in the mountain of tapes we have. But it was also several years ago and we still have the same old analog VHSC. I'd have to transfer it to digital and I don't have the equipment for that. :(
Boy, you sure know how to bum people out :)wink2: ) Don't sweat it.

Attachments

• $1916.jpg
    $1916.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 96