DF: Intensive Kali Silat Instructors Wanted

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
Intensive Kali Silat Instructors Wanted
By MasterKaliSilat - Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:42:28 GMT
Originally Posted at: Deluxe Forums

====================

If you've ever thought about teaching, it's the time now. In 1974 I asked Tuhon Gaje, Jr., my first martial arts instructor, if I could start teaching. It's the best method I know to learn. So every March and September I conduct a five day intensive training program to aquaint people involved in FMA to teach to learn.

Share and we both grow, hold back and the instructor stops growing. It's a fact in life that students often become more advanced in their practice. Visit us at http://KaliSilat.com for more on the program and why you will want to make this program yours.

Each time you come to the program I'll pay you to bring students, that's right, I'm studying Kali Silat since 1972 over 34 years, and I'm still learning, as Grand Master Canete once said to me, "Greg I learn from you", well I was delighted to know that, and I'll share the interview with you at youtube, free if you want it, and there's a drill there that brings us from the weapon to the empty hands of Kali Silat. Want to know more, feel free to email me and find out why so many people attend this program.

It will open your eyes, mind and spirit.

Read More...

------------------------------------
Defend.net Post Bot - FMA Feed

Latest Discussions