Dana white

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
So Dana is getting lots of flack and doing all the public apologies , is this fair seemed like the wife was the one who was very angry and she hit first, also seemed like she tried to hit again before the second slap , not saying he should not show remorse but why is no flack going to the one who started it, because of her gender, if he had hit a man back everyone would be saying what a great guy he is. What happen to gender equality

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
you think he should have gotten a pat on the back and an atta boy?

She was in the wrong and they admitted it.
Whoever hits 2nd is always in bigger trouble.
Plus he is a big burly guy. I am assuming his wife isn't. So the 'pick on somebody your own size' applies.
And there is a reason why guys aren't supposed to hit women. Equality notwithstanding.
Both were drunk and disorderly in public.
And while his hands are not registered as lethal weapons, him becoming physical is on a different level than wifey hitting him.
(although I know a few women who could really mess you up. Those a few and far between though)

OP
G

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
you think he should have gotten a pat on the back and an atta boy?

She was in the wrong and they admitted it.
Whoever hits 2nd is always in bigger trouble.
Plus he is a big burly guy. I am assuming his wife isn't. So the 'pick on somebody your own size' applies.
And there is a reason why guys aren't supposed to hit women. Equality notwithstanding.
Both were drunk and disorderly in public.
And while his hands are not registered as lethal weapons, him becoming physical is on a different level than wifey hitting him.
(although I know a few women who could really mess you up. Those a few and far between though)
My point was that she was not being attacked in the same way, despite the fact that she was the aggressor but I see your point if a woman ever comes up and kicks me in the nuts I will be sure to thank her like a true gentleman, funny how radic feminist like you want equality except when you need to slap a guy around. Then you want to be treated differently what if it was his brother who was half his size should he take it then

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
so instead of having an intelligent counter argument you use your keyboard to insult someone on the other side of the world, brave man real brave
Sorry you don't care for my opinion, but it's still my opinion.

OP
G

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sorry you don't care for my opinion, but it's still my opinion.
Was not an opinion my friend it was an insult that you expressed, I understand that it’s an emotional subject . I also feel emotional because my male cousin was slapped around by his half sized wife for years in the home, she got that used to doing it she did it in the bar and when out of embarrassment he responded he got a beat down from the other guys in the bar, of course when they separated she got custody even though he was a great dad and she was not a good mum , gender equality seems to only work in one direction

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Was not an opinion my friend it was an insult that you expressed, I understand that it’s an emotional subject . I also feel emotional because my male cousin was slapped around by his half sized wife for years in the home, she got that used to doing it she did it in the bar and when out of embarrassment he responded he got a beat down from the other guys in the bar, of course when they separated she got custody even though he was a great dad and she was not a good mum , gender equality seems to only work in one direction
People who hit their spouses are scumbags. I've dealt with them up close and personal in my life, work and personal. That's my OPINION. I'm sorry for your story. I still have an opinion and that's what it is. You've got an agenda and you want it reinforced in the comments. Sorry, not playing that for you.

I also don't think highly of Dana White, MMA, or the whole 'roid rage monsters for entertainment value in general. Take that any way you wish. I'm not a tough guy. If Dana White was standing in front of me, I'd say it to his face and I have no doubt he could beat me inside out. I'd still say it. I'm not tough, but I say what I mean. I'm old and I don't care anymore.

OP
G

gerardfoy50

Green Belt
Reaction score
People who hit their spouses are scumbags. I've dealt with them up close and personal in my life, work and personal. That's my OPINION. I'm sorry for your story. I still have an opinion and that's what it is. You've got an agenda and you want it reinforced in the comments. Sorry, not playing that for you.

I also don't think highly of Dana White, MMA, or the whole 'roid rage monsters for entertainment value in general. Take that any way you wish. I'm not a tough guy. If Dana White was standing in front of me, I'd say it to his face and I have no doubt he could beat me inside out. I'd still say it. I'm not tough, but I say what I mean. I'm old and I don't care anymore.
It’s your right to be a gentleman and let a woman beat the crap out of you if you want but you don’t know Dana’s situation she it first and that could mean she was doing it for years in the house if she felt comfortable doing it in front of others my only agenda is seeing men treated fairly I don’t think Dana has been

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It’s your right to be a gentleman and let a woman beat the crap out of you if you want but you don’t know Dana’s situation she it first and that could mean she was doing it for years in the house if she felt comfortable doing it in front of others my only agenda is seeing men treated fairly I don’t think Dana has been
You don't read very well, do you? I said "People who hit their spouses are scumbags." PEOPLE. If she hit him, she's a scumbag. If he hit her, he's a scumbag. I don't care who hit whom first, who deserved it more, or anything like that. People who hit their spouses are scumbags. My wife would not beat the crap out of me, nor would I lay a hand on her. Because we're not scumbags. It's got nothing to with gender roles, which you are clearly hung up on. Scumbags hit their spouses. Clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.