Daedo & Marvel - thoughts?

TrueJim

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Daedo and Marvel launch striking Superheroes Taekwondo collection | WTM

"Daedo and Marvel presented a revolutionary Taekwondo equipment line that is meant to change the relationship between children and our sport from now on. Ironman style electronic chest protectors, Spiderman chest protectors, and Captain america forearm, shin and hand guards will be available from early 2018 for all children aged between 4 and 13 around the world."

Personally, I think this is awesome-sauce.

daviddz

White Belt
Reaction score
So when do they marking them in adult sizes? :)

Having sparing fear in adult sizes would be too be great for the adults who are working with the kids for children’s classes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's window dressing to popularize the system in spite of how broken it is. Last tournament I went to with the Daedo system, the equipment failed in virtually every match. Half the time it was user error (wrong sensor pack in the wrong equipment) and half the time the equipment simply failed. This is, of course, in addition to the sensors being set to require especially hard kicks, such that many matches the majority of points were off of penalties.

Professor Random

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I found it quite humorous, I think its a good way to add a little diversity to the same old gear that everyone has. + I would like to be looking like tony stark as I do a 360. ;)

Latest Discussions