Curiosity test for leg workout.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So after destroying legs last week. I was curious to see if there were any noticeable changes in my son leg strength.

After staff training today, I asked my son if his legs felt stronger. He said that he didn't know and that he couldn't tell if there was any difference. So I had him do a horse stance just to see how long he could stay in the stance. He was able to hold the stance for 51 seconds. He probably held it for longer than that since I often count slow seconds. I didn't bother using a stop watch because it was just a curiosity test. He didn't complain about his legs being tired today. His arms have gotten stronger as well. We usually do about 50 - 80 strikes with the staff. We have 2 more days before the leg workout starts again. Hopefully we can get it in before it rains again.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How long could he hold a horse stance before this week?
The last time I to notice was about 4 years ago. He was able to hold one for about 30 seconds before his legs started to burn.. 4 years ago was the last time he trained not counting the training he did 2 weeks ago.

OP
JowGaWolf

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the leg workout day. I told my wife tomorrow is He'LL day for the legs. The two L's stand for both legs. lol

I'll record Round 1 and Round 5.