Crushing Step and Its Applications

LanJie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The following video is from Sifu Heek and his students. They are demonstrating Bung Bo or Crushing step from Chut Sing Tong Long Kuen: Seven Star Praying Mantis.

Sifu Heek and his students demonstrate the form and then show the applications of the moves.

These applications are some of the best I have seen. Sifu Heek shows each move of Bung Bo in order as an application. This application is in response to a defense that a defender has used in the previous application. It is most impressive.

Sifu Heek belongs to the European Kung Fu Organization.

Last edited by a moderator:

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very nice, I wish I could understand him though.
Their form is very much like our with some technical differences, but I enjoyed the video very much!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
The following video is from Sifu Heek and his students. They are demonstrating Bung Bo or Crushing step from Chut Sing Tong Long Kuen: Seven Star Praying Mantis.

Sifu Heek and his students demonstrate the form and then show the applications of the moves.

These applications are some of the best I have seen. Sifu Heek shows each move of Bung Bo in order as an application. This application is in response to a defense that a defender has used in the previous application. It is most impressive.

Sifu Heek belongs to the European Kung Fu Organization.

I've got to say... I like the way they showed the form and application together by using 2 people to show the application, with a third in the back doing the form. Makes it easier to see how things are connected... I think I'll have to tuck the method in the back of my head for demonstrations!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions