Crab Kung Fu

Nebuchadnezzar

Blue Belt
Reaction score
:eek:Oh no you didn't..... oh yes you did:disgust:.... Oh WHY did you have to bring that up.. now I won't sleep or eat for a week... :uhyeah:

Heh, heh, heh. Serves you right for showing off your inside advantage at having a wife who practices TCM! :lol:

7starmarc

Green Belt
Reaction score
Because it's a game, it's good marketing and again it's a GAME! There are no Jedi and yet there is a fighting style for the Jedi that was created for the movies based on Kendo, and a little movie kung fu mixed into it for the movies that came after Return of the Jedi.

Fights are choreagraphed for movies ALL THE TIME. Avatar has four styles that are noted, Fire Bending, Air Bending, Water Bending ad Earth Bending. The styles don't exist but you can see them being performed by the characters.

Let's not forget the 80's movie "Gymkata". Then again, I wish I could forget it.

Actually, the Avatar styles are all based on real kung fu styles:
Fire Bending - Northern Shaolin
Water Bending - Tai Chi
Air Bending - Bagua
Earth Bending - Hung Gar, although Toph has been noted to have characteristics of Soutehrn Mantis in her movements

There are some more die hard Avatar fans at my school who have picked out some forms and techniques which lend credence to these claims.

OP
Z

Zeno

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Nebuchadnezzar said:
Because it's a game, it's good marketing and again it's a GAME!

*sigh*

Allow me to stress this point...yet again. Am I typing in English? It looks like I am. This is like the freakin' Twilight Zone, I swear.

The MK game I am referring to, included, but was not limited to, the FOLLOWING REAL (AUTHENTIC) MARTIAL ARTS STYLES...

Kenpo, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, Mizong, Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun, Judo, Mantis, Snake, Crane, Escrima, Tang Soo Do, Jujutsu, Nanquan, Hung Gar, Hapkido, Shotokan, Dragon, Ninjutsu, Sambo, San Shou, Tai Chi, Shuai Jiao, Sumo, Wrestling, Tong Bei Quan, and more.

SO...the fact it is a GAME...ALL of these styles must be fake! I've been fooled! GASP! Apparently I'm not the only one! Geeze...MK fooled people so badly, MT has dedicated forums to most of these bogus styles! Woe to us all! We've been tricked!

I couldn't see WHY they would throw in ALL real martial arts styles, and then feel it necessary to throw in ONE that's completely fake. My interest was sparked by this Crab style, so I did a little digging. Apparently, I'm not the ONLY ONE who thought it could possibly have been a style. There IS information on it, and someone's even inquired about it here at MT back in 2002.

[sarcasm]How GULLIBLE of me.[/sarcasm]

Nebuchadnezzar said:
Wait a minute, you're using this site http://www.shaolin.com/Shaolin_training_info.aspx as your frame of reference to convince us that Crab Style was real?

Have you even decided to READ what's been going on so far in this thread? You should try it.

I'm not trying to convince ANYONE it's a style. So far, the only people trying to convince anyone of anything here are those trying to convince ME that it's never existed. Based off of what evidence? NONE of any substance.

I simply noted that Shaolin.com makes mention to Crab Kung Fu, as do a few other sources, so I'm not just taking everyone for a ride here. I'm not talking about frickin' Clam Kung Fu, people. I'm not pulling something out of my rear. There's enough reason to believe that this style could've existed. Anyone who claims it's BS has nothing of actual substance to provide to secure their claim.

I came here asking if anyone knew anything about it. That's it.

Sorry if I seem just a tad discourteous, but I came seeking information. Give me something to work with, people. The fact that crabs taste good and you can squish one beneath your foot doesn't debunk the fact it could've existed as a martial arts style, but that's what I've been given to deal with.

Nebuchadnezzar

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Actually, the Avatar styles are all based on real kung fu styles:
Fire Bending - Northern Shaolin
Water Bending - Tai Chi
Air Bending - Bagua
Earth Bending - Hung Gar, although Toph has been noted to have characteristics of Soutehrn Mantis in her movements

There are some more die hard Avatar fans at my school who have picked out some forms and techniques which lend credence to these claims.

Based on is not the issue. The actual style IS the issue. :duh:

Nebuchadnezzar

Blue Belt
Reaction score
*sigh*

Allow me to stress this point...yet again. Am I typing in English? It looks like I am. This is like the freakin' Twilight Zone, I swear.

The MK game I am referring to, included, but was not limited to, the FOLLOWING REAL (AUTHENTIC) MARTIAL ARTS STYLES...

Kenpo, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Muay Thai, Mizong, Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun, Judo, Mantis, Snake, Crane, Escrima, Tang Soo Do, Jujutsu, Nanquan, Hung Gar, Hapkido, Shotokan, Dragon, Ninjutsu, Sambo, San Shou, Tai Chi, Shuai Jiao, Sumo, Wrestling, Tong Bei Quan, and more.

SO...the fact it is a GAME...ALL of these styles must be fake! I've been fooled! GASP! Apparently I'm not the only one! Geeze...MK fooled people so badly, MT has dedicated forums to most of these bogus styles! Woe to us all! We've been tricked!

I couldn't see WHY they would throw in ALL real martial arts styles, and then feel it necessary to throw in ONE that's completely fake. My interest was sparked by this Crab style, so I did a little digging. Apparently, I'm not the ONLY ONE who thought it could possibly have been a style. There IS information on it, and someone's even inquired about it here at MT back in 2002.

[sarcasm]How GULLIBLE of me.[/sarcasm]

Have you even decided to READ what's been going on so far in this thread? You should try it.

I'm not trying to convince ANYONE it's a style. So far, the only people trying to convince anyone of anything here are those trying to convince ME that it's never existed. Based off of what evidence? NONE of any substance.

I simply noted that Shaolin.com makes mention to Crab Kung Fu, as do a few other sources, so I'm not just taking everyone for a ride here. I'm not talking about frickin' Clam Kung Fu, people. I'm not pulling something out of my rear. There's enough reason to believe that this style could've existed. Anyone who claims it's BS has nothing of actual substance to provide to secure their claim.

I came here asking if anyone knew anything about it. That's it.

Sorry if I seem just a tad discourteous, but I came seeking information. Give me something to work with, people. The fact that crabs taste good and you can squish one beneath your foot doesn't debunk the fact it could've existed as a martial arts style, but that's what I've been given to deal with.

Read the entire thread, prior to any of the comments that I and others have made regarding it. You should read what you've stated here and yes, you have been a TAD discourteous.

Your statements and the attitude you're displaying show that you are indeed trying to convince us that it exists or at least at one time existed and you've used that pitful website as your frame of reference in more than one of your posts.

newtothe dark

Purple Belt
Reaction score
No lightning bolts, no Fatality moves, nobody with 6 arms.
Real life Kung Fu is about dedicated training and a great teacher / student relationship.

OP
Z

Zeno

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Nebuchadnezzar said:
Your statements and the attitude you're displaying show that you are indeed trying to convince us that it exists or at least at one time existed and you've used that pitful website as your frame of reference in more than one of your posts.

Only one flaw in your genius conclusion. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm trying to find information on it. There have been a select few that actually gave me any information whatsoever. I really don't give a damn if you think it was a style or not. I seek a reason behind as to why it's foolish to think it was ever a form...and no one can give me anything relatively close to a real answer. Because you can't come up with any decent evidence as to the fact that crab never existed, you're deciding to attack the sources I've found that display information on it. Congratulations.

Have I ONCE stated anything like, "Yeah, but guys, Shaolin.com says stuff about it, so it MUST have been real!"

No, actually I've admitted that it's possible it never was. So I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm just trying to see if any Kung Fu-savvy people have ever heard of it or have any information. Then people like you come and hijack the thread. Very good.

Archangel M said:
Video Games are not valid sources of research data.

Yeah...kinda know that. Hence why I'm here trying to find some more information on the subject from REAL people that REALLY know Kung Fu. Again...whoops! My mistake. You've proven nothing.

newtothe dark said:
No lightning bolts, no Fatality moves, nobody with 6 arms.
Real life Kung Fu is about dedicated training and a great teacher / student relationship.

And this debunks the existence of the crab form how exactly? The facts you just threw out there we all know. I'm seeking info to see if anyone knows of crab kung fu, not how to shoot lightning bolts from your hands, perform "fatality moves", or grow another four arms.

You associate other unrealistic aspects of the game and use that as your defense.

"Hey, I saw crab kung fu as a style, among all other real styles used in MK. Anyone here, in the Kung Fu forum, know anything about it?"

"It's impossible to shoot lightning from your eyes! It must never have existed!"

"Point proven!"

Sorry, but if you're going to convince me that crab kung fu is a ridiculous notion, you're all going to have to do MUCH better than that.

But as of what it looks like so far, you can't.

Nebuchadnezzar

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If you've played any of the more recent MK games, you realize that they have martial artists performing the attacks for each individual style (it's in the bonus sections of the game). Each style they placed into the game is an actual art. I couldn't see them tossing in one that didn't exist. There's enough evidence to show that Crab Kung Fu was once a true form, and now it's been dissolved and given to other forms. I just want to know why.

Anyone know anything about it really? I've done some searching online, and I know it's a dead art now, but does anyone know anything really in depth about it? It's always interested me.

I'd love to be able to go and find out more about it. I can't imagine getting pinched by a master of crab kung fu. Phew.

I first found out about it through Mortal Kombat. In Deadly Alliance, Reptile had two martial arts that he could use...Hung Gar and Crab Kung Fu.

I loved the look, and decided to research it, and discovered either through the game's information, or the internet, that it was a dead art.

I also found a bit from Shaolin.com...

"Crab is now a dead system of kung fu, the remnants of which were incorporated into eagle, hong tiger and white eyebrow. Practitioners fought from a low, crouching scissors stance and used great wrist and forearm strength to attack nerves or cut off circulation with the crab pincer."

It sounds effective enough. I just wish I knew how/why it died and divided. I've yet to find any information on it.

Only one flaw in your genius conclusion. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm trying to find information on it. There have been a select few that actually gave me any information whatsoever. I really don't give a damn if you think it was a style or not. I seek a reason behind as to why it's foolish to think it was ever a form...and no one can give me anything relatively close to a real answer. Because you can't come up with any decent evidence as to the fact that crab never existed, you're deciding to attack the sources I've found that display information on it. Congratulations.

Have I ONCE stated anything like, "Yeah, but guys, Shaolin.com says stuff about it, so it MUST have been real!"

No, actually I've admitted that it's possible it never was. So I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm just trying to see if any Kung Fu-savvy people have ever heard of it or have any information. Then people like you come and hijack the thread. Very good.

Yeah...kinda know that. Hence why I'm here trying to find some more information on the subject from REAL people that REALLY know Kung Fu. Again...whoops! My mistake. You've proven nothing.

And this debunks the existence of the crab form how exactly? The facts you just threw out there we all know. I'm seeking info to see if anyone knows of crab kung fu, not how to shoot lightning bolts from your hands, perform "fatality moves", or grow another four arms.

You associate other unrealistic aspects of the game and use that as your defense.

"Hey, I saw crab kung fu as a style, among all other real styles used in MK. Anyone here, in the Kung Fu forum, know anything about it?"

"It's impossible to shoot lightning from your eyes! It must never have existed!"

"Point proven!"

Sorry, but if you're going to convince me that crab kung fu is a ridiculous notion, you're all going to have to do MUCH better than that.

But as of what it looks like so far, you can't.

Yes you indeed have said that it's real. You've also said in not exact words but still equalling the same that Shaolin.com says it's real. You've been quoted and the pertinent statements have been bolded. :troll:

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Or 12-14 years old.

Ive had discussions with my friends teenaged son and my own nephews that were eerily similar. The immersion in video games is blurring their concept of reality/fantasy.

OP
Z

Zeno

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Zeno said:
I wanted more information on the style known as Crab Kung Fu. If Shaolin.com mentions it, I doubt I'm the only one out there thinking that it COULD have existed, no matter how short lived it may have been. I can't say I know for a fact, because I don't.

What I think/assume/believe has NOTHING to do with trying to convince anyone in this thread to come to my side.

If I was to state my opinion in front of you, would you be one of those people to duck and run screaming that you're being oppressed? Are you one of those people that believe because I have a Christmas tree in my yard at Christmas time, that I'm trying to convince people to join a Christian lifestyle? I honestly doubt it, but it's really the same thing here. My expression of what I believe is not my attempt to convince you to think in a way that differs to the way you think now. I'm truly sorry if my expression here has made you feel violated in some way. You don't think crab kung fu could've ever existed? WHY?

One fact remains. There's more evidence pointing to the fact that it did exist, rather than the fact that it's a fallacy. I'm not saying that just because a few sources on the internet claim it was once real, that it MUST have been. I'm saying that because of those few sources (which all claim relatively the same thing), whether they're dependable or not, there is more pointing to the fact that it did once exist. I'm assuming at this point, that crab kung fu, if it once existed, was a very minor, rural form for a very short period of time.

Archangel M said:
Ive had discussions with my friends teenaged son and my own nephews that were eerily similar. The immersion in video games is blurring their concept of reality/fantasy.

Yes. I'm a victim here. Please, save me. I need your help.

I've already replied to you previously, stating the truth behind what was placed in that very same video game. Did you respond to it? No. You're just throwing your 2 cents in whenever you feel there's an opening where you can make an *** out of me. Like a fly that just won't stop buzzing around your head.

I pose the same question to you. Don't think the crab form ever existed? WHY?

Think either of you can give me an ACTUAL answer? What is it you think? Even though this thread has gone somewhat off course, I'm still sticking to my original intention. I don't know everything like some of you, so I'll take this opportunity to learn.

OP
Z

Zeno

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Also...another site that makes mention to crab, but also quite a few other styles of Kung Fu I've never heard of. I honestly don't know of their authenticity, I'm just posting this to show another site that points to crab's existence.

http://www.shaolinchowka.com/shaolin-kung-fu-forms/index.html

EDIT: You'll need to click on "Hand Forms" on the panel at the left side. It won't allow me to link directly to that part of the site. But it's right in there.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
All kidding aside, and even though I did witness a real crab fight a loose to a set of chopsticks and a cleaver I am still inclined to believe that crab kung fu is as real as Kaio-ken at this point.

There has been no substantial proof given that says otherwise.

I applaud your sticking to the quest but without more proof beyond what has been presented I am incline to say it is fake and if there ever was a "Crab" anything associated with Kung Fu it may have been a posture but I doubt an entire system. And since, if it ever did exist, it is no where to be found it was either ineffective, or not passed on a long time ago.

OP
Z

Zeno

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Xue Sheng said:
I applaud your sticking to the quest but without more proof beyond what has been presented I am incline to say it is fake

Thank you. That's the type of response I'm looking for. Not only am I looking for that, but I am looking for more information on all of it. Hopefully something definitive turns up.

LanJie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Zeno,
I thought of answering your question using a different approach. It is possible that you may get an answer on the research done on crab kung fu by the game developers themselves. They may have multiple sources of good information that you can confirm.

The story line of the Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance was written by Alexander Barrentine and John Vogel. I could not find any contact information for them but here is the contact information for Midway (sorry I could not find a e-mail address).

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance Credits
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gamecube/data/551908.html

Midway Contact page
http://www.midway.com/rxpage/ContactUs.html

I also looked into the information that I have on the styles that I believe Steel Tiger mentioned may have crab material, Bak Mei: White Eyebrow, Eagle Claw, (Ying Jow Pai and JIN YING CHUAN: Golden Eagle Claw) and Hung Gar. I could not find any crab techniques or forms but in the case of Bak Mei I could not get a complete list of the forms. The following is what I found.

Regards,
Steve

P.S. I think what you should keep in mind is that finding information about these rare styles in difficult. The information a found about JIN YING CHUAN: Golden Eagle Claw Fist I believe is true but it is hard to prove. The site on which I found the information is gone and though I still can site the videos on You Tube, one source of information does not create the best evidence for supporting a style‘s existence.

That does not say it does not exist but it makes my job a lot more difficult in substantiating my case.

Bak Mei: White eyebrow style of kung fu

Forms of the Bak Mei System. There are over forty hand forms in the White eyebrow style of kung fu. These routines are based on the traditional five animals of Shaolin, the Crane, the Dragon, the Panther, the Snake, and the Tiger. The Sifus of this system will most commonly chose five to ten of these forms to train their students.

Hand Forms of Bak Mei of Sifu Eddie Chong

Sub Gee: The Cross. This is most basic hand form in the white eyebrow system and it has 72 movements.. This form teaches the correct body alignment and stance work. The concepts that are taught in this set are Lung Bo or dragon stepping (this is practiced in eight directions) and pulling and anchoring palm. There is a saying that one must understand Sub Gee to understand the white eyebrow style.

Far Pow: Fancy Panther. Another translation for this form is tricky or cunning leopard and it implies the intelligent use of deceptive techniques. This form combines lightning fast footwork with kicking techniques and also teaches the use of the Pao Kuen, Leopard fist or Ginger Fist. This hand strike uses second knuckles of the hand as a striking surface.

Chut Dim Mui Fa: Seven Points of the Plum Flower. This routine has 72 movements. This form turns in on itself in a small circle. It contains many short range techniques and can be practiced in a very small area. This set uses the distinctive movement of triangle horse stepping.
Sub Bat Ding Jong: 18 Crazy Monks. This is the first of Bak Mei’s intermediate hand form and it teaches the concepts of unpredictability and creativity in combat. This form never repeats the same technique twice.

The Three Treasure Sets of Futsan Bak Mei

The following three sets Sub Bat Mor Kiu: Eighteen Devil Bridges or Eighteen Ghost Bridges, Gow Bo Tui: Nine Step Push , and Fu Bo: Tiger Steps represent the essence of the White Eyebrow system. These hand forms teach all the important techniques, strategies, and concepts of Bak Mei. When a practitioner can master the techniques of these sets the will have a great understanding of the depth of White Eyebrow Kung fu.

Sub Bat Mor Kiu: Eighteen Devil Bridges or Eighteen Ghost Bridges. This advanced set specializes in defending and attacking from angles, spinning foot work, and defending from attacks made to the rear. This set is famous in the world of Chinese Kung Fu.

Gow Bo Tui: Nine Step Push. This set focuses on training the practitioner to make rapid and speedy changes in footwork and palm strikes.
Fu Bo: Tiger Steps. This the final form of the Futsan Bak Mei system and it is the ultimate expression of White Eyebrow Kung fu. This form is the unification and perfection of all the previous hand forms and techniques.

Forms of Bak Mei of Sigung Mai Yue Qiang
Sup Gee Kun: Ten Character Fist (Cross Fist)
Dan Fut: Single ?
Gow Boy Toy: Nine Step ?
Fu Bo: Tiger Step
Sup Bat Mo Kiu: 18 Ghost Bridge
Jui San Sing:
Diu Jeung : ? Palm
Um Jow Gum Lung: 5? Gold Dragon
Sup Bat Fung Jung: 18 ? ?
Seung Tao Chai Mei Gwan: Double ? ? Eyebrow Staff
Seung Chut Sao: Double Seven (Section Chain Whip?)

(Wah KFWU, 12/00 40).
Wah, Ching Hing, “ The Forbidden Fist of Bak Mei Kungfu”.
Kung Fu,Wushu.(December 2000): 40.

Hung Gar Forms: Lam Family Canton Style

Total Forms:
Empty Hand Forms
1. Gung Gee Fook Fu : Kuen Taming the Tiger工字伏虎拳
2. Fu Hok Seung Ying Kuen : Tiger and Crane虎鶴雙形拳
3. Ng Ying Kuen: 5 Animal Fist 五形拳
4. Sup Ying Kuen 10 Shape Fist a,k,a. 5 Animals 5 Elements Fist 十形拳 / 五形五行拳
5.Tid Sin Kuen: Iron Wire Set 鐵線拳
6.Lau Gar Kuen: Lau Family Fist 劉家拳
7. Chin Cheung : War Palm or Arrow Palm 箭掌/戰掌
8. Ban Bo Kuen : Crushing Step 崩步Adopted from Chut Sing Tang Lang Kuen 七星螳螂
Two Person Hand Forms 2

Gung Gee Doy Da 工字伏虎對拆
Fu Hok Seung Ying Doy Da 虎鶴雙形對拆
Staff Gun or Gwan 3
Hang Che Pang "traveller's staff" 行者棒 alias hau ji gwan Monkey King Staff 猴子棍
Lau Gar Gwan: Lau Gar Staff 劉家棍 alias "single ended staff" (daan tau gwan 單頭棍)
Yeung ga ng long baatgwa gwan: Yeung family Fifth brother's eight diagrams staff 楊家五郎八卦棍 alias "single ended staff" (daan tau gwan 單頭棍)
Do : Broadsword 4
lau yip pekgwa daan dou : (Willow Leaf Single 8 Diagram Single Broadsword 柳葉劈卦單刀
Dan Chi Fai Do-Commander’s Single Broadsword 單指揮刀
Seung Long Do: Double Dragon Broadsword 雙龍刀
Geichung daai hang yut seung dou "Geuichung's big crescent moon double knives" 車沖大行月雙刀
Gim: Double Edge Straight Sword 2
Sung Moon Gim life gatesword 生門劍
Kuan Lan Gim Kuan Lan mountain sword 昆侖劍
Cheong or Spear 1
Si Gar Moi Fa Ying Cheong : Si family plum blossom spear 史家梅花櫻槍
Flexible Weapons 2
sap ji daan yun bin : cross pattern single chain whip 十字單軟鞭
mui fa seung yun bin : plum blossom double chain whips 梅花雙軟鞭
Heavy Long Weapons 3
Moi fa siu tiu: Plum Flower Long Handled Broadsword 梅花挑
Dai kwan do: Great General Kwan’s Sword 關刀
Yiu Gar Dai paa: Yiu Family Big Trident 搖家大巴
Special Weapons 1
lung tau baan dang : dragon head wooden bench 龍頭板凳 Possible part of the system

Two Person Weapon Sets 6
Seung Tao Kwan Doy Da: 2 Person Double Ended Staff 雙頭棍對拆
Ng Lung Ba Gwa Gwan Doy Da : 2 Person Fifth brother's eight diagrams staff 五郎八卦棍對拆
Darn Do Chin Cheong : Single Broadsword vs. Spear 單刀對槍
Seung Do Chin Cheong : Double Butterfly Knives vs. Spear 雙刀對槍
Kwan Do Doy Cheong : Kwan Do vs. Spear 關刀對槍
Seung Bei Sau Doy Cheong : Double Daggers 雙比手對槍
http://www.hungkuen.com/forms.htm

The 4 Schools of Hung Gar
Canton Hung Gar
This is the most popular school of Hung Gar outside of China. It features the Kiu Sau or Bridge Hand and Sei Ping Ma.

The Major Hand sets of Canton Hung Gar are,
Kung Gee Fook: Taming the Tiger
Fu Hoc Sheung Ying Kuen: Tiger and Crane
Sup Ying Kuen: Five Elements, Five Animals
Tiet Sing Kuen: Iron Thread Fist
(Ching 83).

Hay Say Fu Hung Gar
This school is the most consistent with the earliest descriptions of Hung Gar. This school uses the Yee Gee Kim Yeung Ma (Withdrawing the Gonads horse Stance).
The Major Hand Sets of Hay Say Fu Hung Gar are,
Bao Ying Kuen: Panther
Fu Ying Kuen: Tiger
She Ying Kuen: Snake
Hoc Ying Kuen: Crane
Lung Ying Kuen: Dragon
(Ching 83).

Wubei Hung Gar
This school was creation’s is attributed to the first Song Emperor. Wubei Hung Gar focuses on open hand strikes over the closed fist.
Major Hand Sets of Wubei Hung Gar are,
Jung Sao: Big Combination Hand
Fong Sao: Jamming Hand
Gum Gong Sao: Gold General’s Hand
(Ching 83).

Szechuan Hung Gar
This school is most consistent with modern Shaolin Temple Kung Fu. Szechuan Hung Gar seldom sidesteps and attacks along the opponents centerline.
Major Hand Sets of Szechuan Hung Gar are,
Siu Hong Kuen: Small Red Fist
Da Hong Kuen: Big Red Fist
Hong Moon Choy: Red Door Strike
Hong Moon Sao: Red Door Hand
(Ching 83).

Ching, Gene, “Original Hung Gar the Tangled Roots of a Powerful Kung-Fu.”
Inside Kung-Fu. (January 1999): 81-85.

JIN YING CHUAN: GOLDEN EAGLE SYSTEM 金鷹拳. This is a southern kung fu system that originated from the Fukien province and was brought to Taiwan during the late 19th century. The style was brought to Taiwan by the Jin Ying Sifu Ah Sen-Sai.
Hand Forms
Er Die Wei
Wu die Wei
Yi Die Tou
Er Die Tou
Wu Die Tou
Si Die Wei
Weapons
Wu Dui Dao: Butterfly Saber
http://www.youtube.com/user/tonyshaw283

Ying Jow Pai: Northern Eagle Claw Forms
Adopted Northern Fist Forms
Kung Lek Kuen Power Fist
Jeet Kuen Quick Fist
Yee Long Kuen God Fist
Sei Lok Kuen Four and Six Fist
Tam Tui Springing Leg
Bung Bo Crushing Step from Bak Tang Lang (Northern Praying Mantis Kungfu)

Eagle Claw Fist Forms
Sui Min Jeung Small Cotton Palm
Mui Fa Kuen Plum Flower Fist
Law Horn Kuen Buddha Fist
Hun Kuen Walking Fist
Ng Fa Pow Five Flower Leopard
Tai Joe Kuen King Fist
Ngan Hun Kuen Walking Goose Fist
Dai Hung Kuen Great Hero Fist
Ng Fu Kuen Five Tiger Fist
Bat Bo Chui Eight Step Fist
Dai Min Jeung Great Cotton Palm
Sui Fu Ngan Small Tiger Eye
Sui Hung Kuen Small Hero Fist
Chin Lau Sai Front Flowing Movement
Fook Fu Kuen Controlling Tiger Fist
Day Tong Kuen Ground Fist
Lin Kuen Connecting Fist
Juk Lok Tong Six Falls Drunken (Shum 64).
Partner Fist Forms
Doi Min Jeung Fighting Cotton Palm
Yat Ling Bat 108
Toa Kuen Paired Fist
Sup Lok Da Sixteen Strikes
Hop Gin Harmony War
Nim Sau Kuen Sticky Hand Fist
Jow Da Cum Na Eagle Claw Principles
Sam Yan Doi Kuen Three Men Fighting Fist
N/A 108 Locking Hand
(Shum 65).

Weapon Forms