corny joke time

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My buddy showed me some of the moves he learned in Karate class the other day. Believe me, you wouldn't want to be the unlucky bastard that attacked him in super slow motion.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Speaking of that this one guy had been bullied for quite some time so he joined a martial arts club and after a couple years of training he got so good he could kill a person with his bare foot and one day his bully decided to fight him. Poor guy got beat up again while he was trying to take his shoes off

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
speaking of that this one guy had been bullied for quite some time so he joined a martial arts club and after a couple years of training he got so good he could kill a person with his bare foot and one day his bully decided to fight him. Poor guy got beat up again while he was trying to take his shoes off

psml

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So there were these three cats, named Un, Deux, and Trois. They decided they wanted to go fishing; so, they all got on a raft, but, you see, there was a hole in the raft! So, Un, Deux, Trois, Quatres, Cinq! :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why does snoop dog always have an umbrella?
Fo drizzle
Wanna know how to find a squirrel, climb a tree and act like a nut
-signs your a bad referee-
10) referee borrows a pair of glasses from the corner judge. 9) The referee argues about whether he can bring his walker on the mat. 8) Your opponent's sleeves are folded up to the elbows, and the referee doesn't notice. 7) The referee keeps going up to Japanese fans and asking if they are Yasuhiro Yamashita. 6) He still thinks the pistol grip refers to a technique in the Goshin Jutsu. 5) Your opponent has gotten up 3 times before the referee decides that the first throw scored ippon. 4) The score reaches 3 waza-ari to 2 waza-ari, and you're still fighting. 3) The referee carries a stop watch to time 3 seconds for newaza. 2) During meetings the referee and corner judges exchange money.
1) After the match, the referee can't find his shoes.

dlcox

Blue Belt
Reaction score
What does the star ship Enterprise and toilet paper have in common?

They both circle Uranus in search of Klingon

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
34fips7.jpg

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says "I'll have five beers please!"

pgsmith

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Why are electrical engineers always confusing Christmas and Holloween?

Because OCT. 31 = DEC. 25

Latest Discussions