Master Black Belt
Reaction score
5 secrets? There's 2 reasons for his success his big mouth and a left hand

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Roflmao, and you could take him any day! :D
ROflmao double standards much

No, a bad role model all round. Not even the best boxer just a bruiser.

No, he was a bruiser at a time when there weren't the great boxers around. A boxer/fighter is only as good as his opponents. If he fights journeymen then that doesn't make him a great boxer just a competent one. Half the trick to become a champion is fighting the right opponents.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ROflmao double standards much

What on earth are you on about? I've said nothing about Conor, you are the one bandying slurs about him around. For someone who doesn't like him you seem to spend a lot of time on him. :rolleyes:

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What on earth are you on about? I've said nothing about Conor, you are the one bandying slurs about him around. For someone who doesn't like him you seem to spend a lot of time on him. :rolleyes:
How about you read the quotes from you that I put in there dearie that's what I'm talking about you're finding it hilarious me saying something about a fighter saying oh yeah because you could beat him yeah you did the exact same thing so you reckon you can tyson then do you?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about you read the quotes from you that I put in there dearie that's what I'm talking about you're finding it hilarious me saying something about a fighter saying oh yeah because you could beat him yeah you did the exact same thing so you reckon you can tyson then do you?

I think you are posting some silly stuff here, I said that Mike Tyson isn't a good role model for children, you can agree or disagree. I commented on how I think he fights... as a brawler... that's not an insult, it's not a slur on him personally, a lot of boxers especially heavyweights are sluggers. I find Tyson's personal life to be such that I can't recommend him as a role model for young people, some agree, some however say that his current lifestyle is commendable. I haven't however called him names or kept posting slurs about him which you do on Conor. We get you don't like McGregor, no one says you have to but your faux indignation every time he is mentioned is getting a little tiresome.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
what does Mike Tyson have to do with Connor McGregor? you're taking these posts out of context to use for your own reasoning.
No I'm not I said my comment and she made a big thing "oh so you'd fight him then" yet she did the exact same thing I did about tyson so yeah I

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I'm not I said my comment and she made a big thing "oh so you'd fight him then" yet she did the exact same thing I did about tyson so yeah I

It's only a big thing if you think it is...............

ShawnP

Blue Belt
Reaction score
what is this? a pissing contest....im looking at the OP and then your comments and they are not matching so, umm, yeah ok, not to sound offensive but if you have a problem with Tez3 then take it to a private convo please or stay on subject.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
what is this? a pissing contest....im looking at the OP and then your comments and they are not matching so, umm, yeah ok, not to sound offensive but if you have a problem with Tez3 then take it to a private convo please or stay on subject.
Nice and classy you are aren't you. I didn't do anything I made a comment and for the hundredth time she had to make an issue of what I said so I replied to it quite honestly what has it got to do with you? You don't like it no ones forcing you to read

ShawnP

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Nice and classy you are aren't you. I didn't do anything I made a comment and for the hundredth time she had to make an issue of what I said so I replied to it quite honestly what has it got to do with you? You don't like it no ones forcing you to read
you're correct, no one is forcing me to read, but the moderators have rules in effect so can you please follow them and post on subject...im not here to read you have an issue with anyone, im here to learn more about MAs and if i make a friend in the process fine but you're the one making an issue here not me. i would love to hear/read more info on Connor McGregor and the views others have about HIM, not how "She" said some thing that pissed you off.

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
you're correct, no one is forcing me to read, but the moderators have rules in effect so can you please follow them and post on subject...im not here to read you have an issue with anyone, im here to learn more about MAs and if i make a friend in the process fine but you're the one making an issue here not me. i would love to hear/read more info on Connor McGregor and the views others have about HIM, not how "She" said some thing that pissed you off.
I was talking to her not you and I made my comment on the subject you're the only one on here who's not said a thing about the subject so maybe they should have a look at you first now bye bye

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Been told connor was one of the nicer guys coach met when he was in Vegas. And he is an Aldo fan.

Is shows the people who will take time out to meet people. And those that won't.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many people in the public eye have a 'public persona', there's a famous Italian jockey here who to the public is great fun, chatty and a 'great' guy but in real life is a complete and utter ba***** who blames everyone but himself if he loses, makes demands like a diva and is thoroughly disliked by most in racing. At one race course there was a chap in the First Aid room having a heart attack and he barged in demanding he be moved as he needed a nap before the next race. I saw him in a supermarket being rude to the checkout girl with the 'don't you know who I am' routine. You can never ever tell what people are really like until you get to know them personally which in most cases isn't likely.

ShawnP

Blue Belt
Reaction score
sounds more like rich man syndrome...funny how money and fame changes people.