OP
J

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MartialIntent said:
Jonathan,

Maybe this link [although a UK store] might give you some inspiration purely because of the variety of stock. In all honesty, I'd recommend this store anyway even to US as their service is second to none.

The link is direct to Fox Knives [check the "Twister" for engineering]. I think it might match your criteria in all but one... price!!

http://www.heinnie.com/cgi-bin/heinnie_store/web_store.cgi?page=fox/fr-fox.htm&cart_id=2432555.27732

I still say it's hard to go wrong with CKRT. My only qualm would be with the long-term durability of the blade. But as I've said elsewhere on another post, for the money they're in a league of their own!

Good luck.

Respects!

You're right. As a new member of Sword Forums, I'm currently being educated on steel types. The link you provided had a 440C model for only slightly less than the CRKT folder I have, which is 420. Thanks for the link.

Still, at $29.95 and not shipping and handling, I got a super deal. Also, I use it primarily to open art supplies and that doesn't stress or wear a blade much.