CNN: Bin Laden is NOT Schrödinger's cat

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm just glad everyone is in agreement on something :)

Attachments

• $deadoralive.jpg
    $deadoralive.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 172

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
He spins me right round baby, right round like a record baby.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Considered the sheer volume of concentrated evil wrapped in that ugly exterior, he could be undead. No offense, Drac.

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Very very true.... I agree with Martial Tucker, needed, 1 box, 1 Gieger counter... but I'll add 1 packet of extremely long nails and a large hammer.

I'm sweet really... honest!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Very very true.... I agree with Martial Tucker, needed, 1 box, 1 Gieger counter... but I'll add 1 packet of extremely long nails and a large hammer.

I'm sweet really... honest!

Not sweet enough apparently... you forgot the details m'dear... they should be RUSTY pitted and dipped in fecal matter type nails and the box made from Balsa wood... then we can set it up like one of those High-School Carnival things where instead of a car to bash up (3 hits for a dollar) you can bash the box... :D

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
No mistake it is one or the other

Yep. I'm glad they narrowed it down for me. :rolleyes:

Anybody hear this gem during a recent "developing story" (that has drug on....and on.... and on.... and on......)?

JACK CAFFERTY, CNN ANCHOR: Is Anna Nicole Smith still dead, Wolf?

WOLF BLITZER: Yes, we're going to -- updating our viewers coming up shortly on...

CAFFERTY: I can't wait for that.

BLITZER: ... the mysterious circumstances surrounding that, Jack. Thank you.

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Not sweet enough apparently... you forgot the details m'dear... they should be RUSTY pitted and dipped in fecal matter type nails and the box made from Balsa wood... then we can set it up like one of those High-School Carnival things where instead of a car to bash up (3 hits for a dollar) you can bash the box... :D

Hey I need a new entertainments officer in the Facilities department where I work.... fancy working for me? I like your style! :D

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Everything that was said for the box- but I'd like to add a ton of honey and 2 tons of fire ants. How's that for sweet? Don't forget I said honey- that's sweet...