Clip - The Pacific Connection - Feature SM Roland Dantes and Dean Stockwell!!!

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Daniel Arola had posted a bulletin with a YouTube channel that has a clip
of "The Pacific Connection". Many thanks to Rey Dominguez for uploading this clip that is rich in Modern Arnis history!

[yt]EfZmDhfdEDc[/yt]

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool!
icon14.gif

snasna

White Belt
Reaction score
Will this movie ever be available on dvd or any other digital format anywhere in the world? It can't be because of the quality of it or the marketvalue when I see what crappy flicks get released on dvd...
Are there legal or rights problems concerning this movie? What about the other one with Roland Dantes (Sticks of Death or something like this)?
I want a special edition including a set of limited edition volcano-harvested Ultrarattan! :D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Will this movie ever be available on dvd or any other digital format anywhere in the world? It can't be because of the quality of it or the marketvalue when I see what crappy flicks get released on dvd...
Are there legal or rights problems concerning this movie? What about the other one with Roland Dantes (Sticks of Death or something like this)?
I want a special edition including a set of limited edition volcano-harvested Ultrarattan! :D

Sticks of Death I believe is the same movie a Pacific Connection. Just a different release. I believe one Tagalog with sub titles available and the other in English.

Dieter

Brown Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Sticks of Death I believe is the same movie a Pacific Connection. Just a different release. I believe one Tagalog with sub titles available and the other in English.

Hi Rich,

sorry, but this is not right.

Pacific Connection is about the Spanish invading the Philippines and Roland as a freedom fighter against the spanish invader.

Sticks of Death
plays in modern times, has a criminal plot as the story with Roland as a police officer.

I have both so I know.

Greetings

Dieter

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Rich,

sorry, but this is not right.

Pacific Connection is about the Spanish invading the Philippines and Roland as a freedom fighter against the spanish invader.

Sticks of Death
plays in modern times, has a criminal plot as the story with Roland as a police officer.

I have both so I know.

Greetings

Dieter

Dieter,

You are correct.

From this link: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001777/

The AKA's of Pacific Connection are :
  1. The Pacific Connection (1975)
    ... aka South Pacific Connection
    ... aka Stickfighter

I was thinking of Stickfighter.

snasna

White Belt
Reaction score
So, no one seems to know if these movies are available in any digital format (DVD, Bluray, Xvid...) anywhere ?

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So, no one seems to know if these movies are available in any digital format (DVD, Bluray, Xvid...) anywhere ?

I have not found any.

I cannot even find it in Tape format.

Latest Discussions