Castillo vs Farnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The absolute most worthless, cheapest, without a doubt shameless plugs. :rofl: (I had an idea from another thread)

My name is Jason Farnsworth and I live in ohio. I'm 5' 7" tall at a whopping 152lbs. I have black hair and brown eyes. I also have 3 kids (2 boys, 1 girl) and 4 cats. Currently ranked with a 2nd black in kenpo. Kenpo is my hobby and I love it. Can't get enough kenpo time in the day. I spend 5 days a week lifting weights. One day spent doing strictly cardio only. At the moment I like to bike as much as I can. Now how's that for a shameless plug?:asian:

It's not shameless. You love what you do and you're sharing that with all of us. We love our Kempo too.:)

Originally posted by rachel
It's not shameless. You love what you do and you're sharing that with all of us. We love our Kempo too.:)

Cool!!!........Thank 'ya.;)

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Cool!!!........Thank 'ya.;)

It is shameful. Distorts the truth, makes up things, intimiadtes others. Spreads rumors about other Kenpoists. The list goes on .........:mad:

Originally posted by RCastillo
It is shameful. Distorts the truth, makes up things, intimiadtes others. Spreads rumors about other Kenpoists. The list goes on .........:mad:

What!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

That's right bub. I got your number.......................:mad:

Yeah that's right!......& I've got yours. Actually I have called you 3 different times & you have never answered your phone.:mad: Unfortunately I need to go to bed now 'cause I got to work in the morning or else I'd call you now since I know your home.:eek:

Yeah that's right!......& I've got yours. Actually I have called you 3 different times & you have never answered your phone.:mad: Unfortunately I need to go to bed now 'cause I got to work in the morning or else I'd call you now since I know your home.:eek:

Never heard the phone, or was told there were messages, or maybe, I was just plain scared?:anic:

Never heard the phone,

That's what the girls told me in high school.:rofl:

or was told there were messages

No, I didn't leave a message on your fabulous answering machine message.:rofl:

or maybe, I was just plain scared?

That sounds more like it. :eek: You probably looked at your caller I.D. and figured the goldendragon was there to back me up. Well then I guess I wouldn't blame you for not picking it up.:rofl:

That's what the girls told me in high school.:rofl:

No, I didn't leave a message on your fabulous answering machine message.:rofl:

That sounds more like it. :eek: You probably looked at your caller I.D. and figured the goldendragon was there to back me up. Well then I guess I wouldn't blame you for not picking it up.:rofl:

You're lucky, I couldn't even get the girls to talk to me, much less lie.

That's it, you figured me out....................:anic:

Originally posted by Seig
If either of you schmoes would like to call my house about 11am or 12pm EST tomorrow, the Golden Dragon will still be there.

I would have but I got so busy right after lunch that I didn't even have time to go to the bathroom.:(

I would have but I got so busy right after lunch that I didn't even have time to go to the bathroom.:(

Now that, I didn't have to know..................:barf:

The absolute most worthless, cheapest, without a doubt shameless plugs. :rofl: (I had an idea from another thread)

My name is Jason Farnsworth and I live in ohio. I'm 5' 7" tall at a whopping 152lbs. I have black hair and brown eyes. I also have 3 kids (2 boys, 1 girl) and 4 cats. Currently ranked with a 2nd black in kenpo. Kenpo is my hobby and I love it. Can't get enough kenpo time in the day. I spend 5 days a week lifting weights. One day spent doing strictly cardio only. At the moment I like to bike as much as I can. Now how's that for a shameless plug?:asian:

Jason that almost sounds like a personal add, "Kenpo Nut Lukin' for Luv", kinda thing.

Are you on the market? hmmmmm :angel:

Dot
:boing2:

Latest Discussions

Back