caption ideas for my school logo

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
My Avatar is my school logo. "Kick like a Frog"! and "Talk to the Foot"! are some of the caption ideas we have had for T-shirts with the logo. Does anyone else have an Idea?

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if you hadn't already used the obvious: "Feelin' froggy?"

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cameron Diaz is known to have said:

“I'd kiss a frog even if there was no promise of a Prince Charming popping out of it. I love frogs."

frog1o.jpg

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
"Chigi chagi chigi chagi Choi Choi Choi.
Chigi chagi chigi chagi Choi Choi Choi."

Oh wait, nevermind, that's the post workout drinking song. :)

Ok, on the front with the logo put "Kickin' it old school"

Then on the back put "But maybe not as old school as some people think, although there is some evidence to suggest that maybe it really is old. The debate rages on, but that doesn't mean you can't come and better yourself; mind, body, and spirit."

I'm just having fun, not trying to stir the pot of sticky rice. :)

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, I would seek a professional on this...advertising agency or possible your own students to come up with something.

Must be very professional and not comical.

Colleges has art classes/advertising classes.. have them come up with something and donation in return. (maybe even three months of free lessons? )

Run an ad in the paper for a LOGO? and give free lessons for 3-6 months to the winner? great way to do two things at once here.

Your logo should close to the patch design? maybe here? ....Be creative on this.....Aloha

OP
Fluffy

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
crushing said:
"Chigi chagi chigi chagi Choi Choi Choi.
Chigi chagi chigi chagi Choi Choi Choi."

Oh wait, nevermind, that's the post workout drinking song. :)

Classic Man Show! I like it!

crushing said:
Ok, on the front with the logo put "Kickin' it old school"

Then on the back put "But maybe not as old school as some people think, although there is some evidence to suggest that maybe it really is old. The debate rages on, but that doesn't mean you can't come and better yourself; mind, body, and spirit."

I'm just having fun, not trying to stir the pot of sticky rice. :)

Well, I like the "Kickin' it old school" part!

OP
Fluffy

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
still learning said:
Hello, I would seek a professional on this...advertising agency or possible your own students to come up with something.

Must be very professional and not comical.

Colleges has art classes/advertising classes.. have them come up with something and donation in return. (maybe even three months of free lessons? )

Run an ad in the paper for a LOGO? and give free lessons for 3-6 months to the winner? great way to do two things at once here.

Your logo should close to the patch design? maybe here? ....Be creative on this.....Aloha

Good advice, do you like the logo I have?

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
Good advice, do you like the logo I have?

To be honest, I probably would have thought it was pretty cool.... when I was six. As an adult, a frog in a gi just doesn't give me the impression of a serious study of the arts. Who is your audience? Who are you trying to attract?

Lamont

EDIT: I looked at your website, you are aimed primarily at kids, your logo is appropriate.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"Dig 'Em."

oh wait... thats taken. By Adam West and the City of Quohog.

LOL.

Sorry.

OP
Fluffy

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
Blindside said:
To be honest, I probably would have thought it was pretty cool.... when I was six. As an adult, a frog in a gi just doesn't give me the impression of a serious study of the arts. Who is your audience? Who are you trying to attract?

Lamont

EDIT: I looked at your website, you are aimed primarily at kids, your logo is appropriate.

Yup, but it's deeper than that. The town of Snohomish, and the business owners in general, is obsessed with Frogs. "Where the frog is Snohomish" will be the advertising campaign in the fall. I had a meeting with the Mayor (long time personal friend) and the Vice-prez of the chamber of commerce and to separate myself from the few other MA schools here they wanted me to go with some type of frog theme. So, here we are.

And yes, I'm about 90% kids. It could be because of my location (renting space from the Boys and Girls club). But I'll pick up more adults when I get my own full time space later this year.

Latest Discussions