Can I come in?

Ali Rahim

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello I didn’t formally introduce myself, my name is Ali Rahim and I think that I’ve found a new ‘wing chun” family as far as a forum is concern it’s nice to be around knowledgeable wing chun practitioner and it’s nice to be here.

Reaction score
Hi! Im new here too, so it looks to be we are in the same boat. Its nice to meet you Ali Rahim. You seem to be pretty knowlegable about this WC stuff...

OP
Ali Rahim

Ali Rahim

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi! Im new here too, so it looks to be we are in the same boat. Its nice to meet you Ali Rahim. You seem to be pretty knowlegable about this WC stuff...

Another brother well looks like IÂ’m here to say. I have well over 200 students I teach all the time and have been teaching for over 22 year and training for over 27 years.

yrwca

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Well, I introduced myself at the MT general "newbie" area (what's it called) earlier today. This looks like a good place to say hello to the Wing Chun folks. I get to wondering how many hundreds of threads there are to look over.
....any other Wang Kiu folks in the group? Just curious. Looking forward to it all.

Changhfy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi, Welcome ali.

Its great to have another wing chun family member.

I study Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun and in the past Ive studied Ip Man Ving Tsun and Chi Sim Weng Chun.

It sounds like you have a lot of knowledge from your experience.

By the way im from the Saginaw area Ill have to stop by and visit some of your schools in the Detroit area one of these days.

take care,
Chang

OP
Ali Rahim

Ali Rahim

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi, Welcome ali.

Its great to have another wing chun family member.

I study Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun and in the past Ive studied Ip Man Ving Tsun and Chi Sim Weng Chun.

It sounds like you have a lot of knowledge from your experience.

By the way im from the Saginaw area Ill have to stop by and visit some of your schools in the Detroit area one of these days.

take care,
Chang

All three schools are closed-door schools, due to the high enrollment and list of people signing up for classes. In the future I will give you a contact # to call. I will tell you up front that you will have to sit in front of a six-man panel, for an interview, we kind of run our schools like country clubs or social clubs, you know “private members” only. I came out of retirement here in Kentucky, and thought I could slow down with the wing chun business; but couldn’t. I’m open to the public only in Kentucky right now.

But you can try this, we usually find our members here:

Wayne State University, downtown Detroit, Michigan. I just certified a new master in our association, Master Francois Carew. The new enrollment schedule starts in January, the contact number is: 810-449-1526

I thank you for you interest.

Ali.

Changhfy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey Ali,

Glad to hear that your kwoons are successful,

I wish you the best in your endeavors.

take care,
Chang

graychuan

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Sifu Rahims schools are successful indeed. The lessons are fun and my skills have gone to a whole new level since studying with Ali Rahim..

Latest Discussions