Camoflauge from Muggers

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If someone is chasing you, I find it hard to believe that you could deploy this quickly enough; if you have enough lead time to deploy the camoflauge, you I suspect you'd be better off looking for somewhere with other people instead of standing still, hoping the disguise will work.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know, I thought I had seen some stupid **** before, but this takes the cake. I personally like the one that looks like a manhole cover. There's a brainchild. You don't get mugged, but instead squished by a bus. At least you will still have your insurance card in your wallet or purse when they haul you off to the Hospital.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm afraid of what I might end up with if I tried to retrieve a nice cold Coke, or of getting my quarters back.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, So far the one the works for me is : Invisible paint? just that I can't find it.....not sure where it is? being looking for it for weeks.....?

The invisible paint also come in 5 colors.....hard to tell which color you are wearing?

Check with "ninja" stores catalogs....under "invisible colors". The price is written down...but you can't see it! Comes in quarts or gallon size only....even when it arrives? ....you have to feel it for the correct size!

Works great in the day and night time..............enjoy and have fun with it....Aloha ( Wish is was real?)

PS: water base...easy to remove with water......(anyone saw my car?...not sure where I park it?)

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry, I really just can't see a mugger (even the dumbest ones) just stopped and saying "Uhhh, where'd she go?" while standing right next to a very unrealistic looking coke machine. and on top of that, the victim is now blind.....

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hello, So far the one the works for me is : Invisible paint? just that I can't find it.....not sure where it is? being looking for it for weeks.....?

The invisible paint also come in 5 colors.....hard to tell which color you are wearing?

Check with "ninja" stores catalogs....under "invisible colors". The price is written down...but you can't see it! Comes in quarts or gallon size only....even when it arrives? ....you have to feel it for the correct size!

Works great in the day and night time..............enjoy and have fun with it....Aloha ( Wish is was real?)

PS: water base...easy to remove with water......(anyone saw my car?...not sure where I park it?)

this would market just about as well, I think!

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Considering how low Japan's violent crime rate is the manufacturers could honestly say "The chances of you getting mugged in one of our suits are the square root of bugger-all." Of course, that's about what they were before.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm afraid of what I might end up with if I tried to retrieve a nice cold Coke, or of getting my quarters back.
Make sure you don't pull the wrong bottle.

This camoflauge would work... but only on those who qualify for the world's stupidest criminals. I mean really, mugger is hot on your trail... loses you for a second and decides to take the change he got from earlier victim (they got quotas too ya know?) to get a nice cold coke... BUSTED!

Sigh.

I've a sequence of photos I think I placed in the After Dark section (pictures make you go hmmm) that have a lady "ninja" turning her kimono into a coke machine.

What will they think of next?