Bush Administration Suppressing 9/11 Report Until Post-Election

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I suppose I'm being unfair in that I'm counting this latest among the rest of the white noise surrounding the election. It just strikes me as ridiculous; every time you turn around there's yet another report that Bush is practically raping everyone's grandmother on the lawn of the White House. Perhaps I am simply politically fatigued.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Or these might also qualify as parody.

Attachments

• $dubya-moving-day.JPG
    $dubya-moving-day.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 96
  • $dubya-tax-cuts-layoffs.JPG
    $dubya-tax-cuts-layoffs.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 94

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sharp Phil said:
I suppose I'm being unfair in that I'm counting this latest among the rest of the white noise surrounding the election. It just strikes me as ridiculous; every time you turn around there's yet another report that Bush is practically raping everyone's grandmother on the lawn of the White House. Perhaps I am simply politically fatigued.

Part of the problem Phil is that this administration is the -most- secretive in decades.

They have been caught with their pants down, caught "Misinformed", caught lying, and I strongly believe that we have every right to be suspicious of not only their motives, but their actions as well.

It is the duty of every patriotic American to question this and all administrations, to hold them accountable, and to not meekly roll over just because the "Big Dog" has the "Heavy Weapons".

I do not trust -either- major candidate. But Bush has had 4 years in office, and so far, the track record is rather fishy.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sharp Phil said:
That's not terribly surprising to me. It has become quite evident in this, my closest contact with any significantly sizable American community prior to a US federal election, that many of you folks take this all quite seriously.

Throw in a two party system, a war, some questionable politics, and you've got a battle that's being waged all over the United States. Nearly every news story, every conversation, every advertisement, I'm seeing election spin. The subject is dominating this forum. I think that soon, we will all be experiencing some level of election burn out.

Phil, you must fortify your resolve. You and you alone can make your decision as to how you may vote. The rest is white noise. Let it wash over you like warm rain, cleansing your conscience as you remain steadfast in your convictions.

icon10.gif

Phil Elmore

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I always vote; if nothing else, it leaves me free to complain afterwards. :)

OP
R

rmcrobertson

Careful, you'll hurt that trigger finger.

Latest Discussions