Reaction score
riceoldman1501.jpg

Last edited:
OP
B

boobishi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
That title should read Pyung Ahn Edan rather than Chodan.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That title should read Pyung Ahn Edan rather than Chodan.

Yup, I was wondering where the infamous 'simultaneous outward middle and rising block' was... but it's still funny—especially the final line! :lol:

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey, that's great! I'm stealing that cartoon.

OP
B

boobishi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey, that's great! I'm stealing that cartoon.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm also sure you meant "Hey, that's great! Thank you for freely sharing your hard work and creative content with us. Would you mind if I used it for my own enjoyment and as a teaching aid for non commercial purposes?" To which I would say, "Sure, have at it".

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm also sure you meant "Hey, that's great! Thank you for freely sharing your hard work and creative content with us. Would you mind if I used it for my own enjoyment and as a teaching aid for non commercial purposes?" To which I would say, "Sure, have at it".

Yes, thank you, that was rather rude of me. Sometimes I forget I'm not surrounded by other educators, we are shameless about intellectual property sometimes.

Anyways, thanks for sharing, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to send it to a few people.

OP
B

boobishi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No problem, I meant to insert a smiley face in there but forgot to. Feel free to share it. There are more like it on my website. BTW it's the last day to enter a drawing for one of two free books. "Guerilla Jiu jiutsu" by Dave Camarillo or "The way of Kata" by Kane and Wilder. if you comment on a post you are eligible for the contest.

I have one more drawing like this on on the way in a few days.

Aloha.

www.oldmansboobishi.com

Latest Discussions