Bruce Lee Pumpkin Carving......No really

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, On the island of Oahu, some farmers have raise regular pumpkins as well as white pumpkins that glow in the dark. On a moon night all the pumpkins in the field glows,(they say it look cool) like from outer space.

Also adding petrolum jelly all over after you finish carveing will keep it from drying out faster....Aloha

PS:At costco's on the Big Island they were selling white pumpkins!

White pumpkin pies? will it glow too!

wee_blondie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Wow....thats pretty...um....COOL!

I already did some (grim reaper and haunted tree) but I wish I'd seen it last week!!! I even posted a threat asking for stencils!

Ah well, maybe next year......

PS white pumpkins? Nice!

PPS petroleum jelly - been doing it to my pumps for a while and yeah, it works!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks like alot of fun, to late this year but next year the boys should get a kick out of it, no joke intended

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello, On the island of Oahu, some farmers have raise regular pumpkins as well as white pumpkins that glow in the dark. On a moon night all the pumpkins in the field glows,(they say it look cool) like from outer space.

Also adding petrolum jelly all over after you finish carveing will keep it from drying out faster....Aloha

PS:At costco's on the Big Island they were selling white pumpkins!

White pumpkin pies? will it glow too!

That is soooo cool. I never heard of them before. Would love to see a white pumpkin. :)

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Not only will it keep if from drying out as fast, but it may also give the pumpkin smashers a reason to avoid your pumpkins next year!

Gross! What the bleep is on this pumpkin!?!?! Ewwww. :)

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
And police report a 73% increase in sexual assaults against pumpkins in 2006...

Well, you have probably heard about Peter Peter pumpkin eater, but have you heard about Tucker Tucker?

Latest Discussions