BRUCE CALKINS & THE EAGLE FEDERATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruceCalkins

Blue Belt
Reaction score
As for the begining of this thread. I will not ask anyone to join this site with the bashing in it. If they wish to join that is there right. I will not invite someone I respect to get doubted by people that do not know him.

OP
Akashiro Tamaya

Akashiro Tamaya

Green Belt
Reaction score
Bruce, I am not bashing you am I :idunno: All I reallly want to inquire is oh heck just look at the top of the thread will ya Bruce ?

Reactions: MJS
OP
Akashiro Tamaya

Akashiro Tamaya

Green Belt
Reaction score
SokeCalkins said:
As for the begining of this thread. I will not ask anyone to join this site with the bashing in it. If they wish to join that is there right. I will not invite someone I respect to get doubted by people that do not know him.

You know Bruce, That's your right. Its nice to know that YOUR federation is willing to assist one of their esteemed member who is under the gun from this forum.

This Founder looks awfully younger than you, so how old is he bruce ?

OP
Akashiro Tamaya

Akashiro Tamaya

Green Belt
Reaction score
SokeCalkins said:
He is not claiming Knights of the round or anything... I knoe 5+ Church Groups that offer Knighthoods. And Several Other Groups... He is not claiming to be a King or Monarky Just Within his group. Stopp being so picky and closed minded.

Ok, so the knighthood is within the group ? What exactly is the purpose, decorate your wall with a certificate proclaiming your knighthood and impress your date ?

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Soke Calkins, we haven't had the opportunity to join in conversation prior to this point. It's nice to meet you. :asian:

It seems to me that this question requires repeating:

under what Authority does the founder have to be able to give Sokeship ranks as well as knightshood titles ?
you answer:
He is not claiming Knights of the round or anything... I knoe 5+ Church Groups that offer Knighthoods
which doesn't really answer the question. Actually, the question is, how many knighthoods have been given out? Of those who have received this "title", what do they believe it to mean? Under what or whose authority can this title be given out? Who's idea was it? What is the motivation to offer such title?

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I want to be "Master of the Universe".....

OP
Akashiro Tamaya

Akashiro Tamaya

Green Belt
Reaction score
SokeCalkins said:
I think you need to change your Log In Name feom Tgrace to Disgrace :erg: (JUST KIDDIN):)

Uh Bruce ? His name is actualy Tgace thats T as in Tom G as in Gesundheit A as in Apple C as in Car E..Elephant, it spells Tgace not Tgrace...Don't tell me your dyslectic too. Jeez Calkins, what the heck are we gonna do wit ya !

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh dear,
The links page has one for Ashida Kim.

I just don't know what to say about an orginization that would associate with a deranged, dangerous lunatic like that. Ashida Kim once said that the best Christmas present his students could give him would be to make sure some of the people on his "feces list" were not around for the new year.

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Nidai Soke? Is that a real term? I haven't heard it before.

I think it is. I don't know how official the title is, but in at least Shorinji ryu Renshinkan karate, the current soke, mr. Iwao Tamotsu, (when we were still in his style) was referred to by our sensei as nidai soke. I think the title is officially Soke, but just to separate him from his father, soke Isamu Tamotsu, he was referred to as nidai soke (and sometimes nidaime. There was some apparently some difference between the terms nidai and nidaime, at least in their organization)

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I know there are clubs/societies were I was from that were into knighthood. One such club is called the "Knights of Columbus". So, perhaps the "knighthood" on other sites such "Eagle" is just a generalization/member name and not actual royalty. These social clubs have different terms for their members. Just like Shriners or Masons.

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The eage federation website is just what it looks like. If you are impressed by a certificate from this trainwreck you you are 1.) like 10 years old 2.) easily duped

Aegis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I wonder if they'll award me the title "Real King of England"... If not, maybe "The Duke" would do.

After all, they have about as much right to award those titles as any other they're offering on that site...

A true Horror Story.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Knighthoods generally come from a font of honour...I think that what the Knights of Columbus means by it is a little bit different than a knighthood per se, so that one may be addressed as Sir John, etc.

The Kai

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Come on now it's is a honor it get your 10th degree/knighthood certificate from a 20 something guy, who absolutly has no idea how to hold a Katanna or get into a decent fighting stance. Looking at the site I don't think Bruce is the only one to jump a whole lotta ranks

Bruce how many times in person have you met the founder of the eagle federation??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions