bowing out for a while

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
well, wanted to post a few things... things have been changing dramatically as of late. I finally got me a new job, which is eating up a large portion of my time as of late. Still, nice to be working :)

My wife had a baby! yay! This is especially sweet for us, since she had a miscarriage last year. His name is Joshua, and doing very very good! Very energetic and hungry! He is eating up the rest of my time!

So, I'll be backing out of MT for a while. I'll try to at least view a bit, but right now, I hardly have time to find time for meals :)

Anyways, if anyone is interested in baby pictures PM me with an outside email address. I'll be happy to send one or two :) he is really cute!

Monadnock

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
well, wanted to post a few things... things have been changing dramatically as of late. I finally got me a new job, which is eating up a large portion of my time as of late. Still, nice to be working :)

My wife had a baby! yay! This is especially sweet for us, since she had a miscarriage last year. His name is Joshua, and doing very very good! Very energetic and hungry! He is eating up the rest of my time!

So, I'll be backing out of MT for a while. I'll try to at least view a bit, but right now, I hardly have time to find time for meals :)

Anyways, if anyone is interested in baby pictures PM me with an outside email address. I'll be happy to send one or two :) he is really cute!

Congrats on the new family member Mr.H! Once you all get a routine goin' maybe you can make some late night posts -- surely you won't be sleeping at night ;)

Best of luck,

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations! It sounds like things are going great for you! Enjoy this time with your baby, and thanks for letting us know where you're going for a while.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations that is simply awesome!
icon14.gif

Pm me a picture or two when you get the chance.
icon6.gif

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Congratulations!!! Real life always comes first. We'll look forward to seeing you here when you can make it. In the meantime...ENJOY!!! :)

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations...

Sounds like you've got too much good stuff going on in your life for us! I only wish we all had that same problem!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats on your new arrival..Check in when ya can...Family must and should always come first...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congratulations, mrhnau!!! Drop in when you can - we'll leave the light on for ya! ;)

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Congrats on everything. I agree with Drac, family first! See you when you have time again. Enjoy you new son, they grow fast.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Jason, sounds like your life just got a lot busier! But also much more fun, you'll see—kids are the greatest thing, really. And it sounds like the other things in your life are going very well too. Just remember, though, we're saving your seat here any time you want to pop back in and let us know how it's going... I do hope that that will be often...

Yeti

Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations! That's great news on all fronts (except the you bowing out for a while of course!). Just fantastic.

Keep MT on your favorites/bookmark list. That way, when you're stumbling around blind at 3AM for yet another feeding, you can drop us a line to let us know how it's all going!

Take care!

Latest Discussions