Bowing. in and out of...Everywhere?!

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
I find it rather hilarious. I've found that, if i dont pay much attention or im thinking about kata or some self defense move, occasionally ill be leaving my classroom at school or even sometimes leaving my house and unconsciously turn and bow myself out. I usually dont notice that I've bowed untill after one of my friends comments on it or i notice the whole room staring at me. My girlfriend who joined the dojo a few months ago texted me laughing at herself because she just experienced the same thing. Anyone have any funny or interesting experiences with this as well? Id love to hear it :D i just think its funny how something can be drilled into your head so much that you dont even notice when you do it anymore lol

i bowed and said oss to a guy who works where our dojo is :p funny stuff.

Stealthy

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't wear a hat inside.

The old standard of not wearing a hat inside and more critically at the dinner table I feel has become outdated with the advent of indoor camera surveillance. If it's rude to wear your hat inside or at the table then how rude is it to have a camera there?

As a general rule of thumb these days my policy is, check first if there is a camera, if not take off the hat, if there is reflect on my current mood and the establishment in question and sometimes leave the hat on, purely out of spite.

Latest Discussions