Booberbowl (XXX)VIII

What's the big deal about nipples and breasts anyways? Most of us sucked on our mother's for months........

The issue is that sex sells, and sex scandal's sell more. If anything, Jacksons 'accident' will help overshadow her brothers own problems, putting her own failing career back on the front burner.

In the end, everything will fade away as another 'oh ****' moment hits the sensationalistic press.

I honestly don't know what the big deal is anyway...its not like its the first time anyones seen her revealed. She was in Playboy at least once.

Americans are just stupid. They glorify guns, but demonize tits. Aussies, now they are cool. Nude beaches everywhere, and they even feed the occational PM to the sharks. :D

It's healthy!.....

Attachments

• $boobssavelives.gif
    $boobssavelives.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 180
Originally posted by Bester
The issue is that sex sells, and sex scandal's sell more. If anything, Jacksons 'accident' will help overshadow her brothers own problems, putting her own failing career back on the front burner.

In the end, everything will fade away as another 'oh ****' moment hits the sensationalistic press.

I honestly don't know what the big deal is anyway...its not like its the first time anyones seen her revealed. She was in Playboy at least once.

Americans are just stupid. They glorify guns, but demonize tits. Aussies, now they are cool. Nude beaches everywhere, and they even feed the occational PM to the sharks. :D

So which do aussies prefer first for their kids, reading playboy, or dangling them over a croc?

Originally posted by MisterMike
So which do aussies prefer first for their kids, reading playboy, or dangling them over a croc?

Danglin em over a croc at a nude beach! :D

:rofl:

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
It's healthy!.....

Yah... like my wife is gonna believe I'm at the peeler bar for medicinal purposes only!

Back