BKF/Enter the Dragon

B

brianhunter

I watched Enter the Dragon on AMC the other day for the first time since I was like 11, I noticed Steve Sanders and Donnie Williams in the school with the BKF patches I thought it was a pretty cool scene. I had heard that Steve Sanders was a class act back in the day and a pleasure to be on a team with.
Does the BKF have a web presence? I know Mr Sanders wrote a couple of books has anyone read them are they any good?

OP
J

jeffkyle

I noticed on one movie, I don't know which one it was though, where there was a studio shot of lots of people working out. And on the wall there was a big IKKA patch hanging. I thought that was cool.
:asian:

OP
E

Elfan

Ya I swear that scene in Enter the Dragon has Steve Sanders in it, can anyone confirm this?

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
i could check the credits on the dvd tonight and see...

he may also be in Black Belt Jones. When the students go and try to bust Pinky's operation in his hideout, one of them is wearing a coat with the IKC flame patch on the arm.

OP
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by Elfan
Ya I swear that scene in Enter the Dragon has Steve Sanders in it, can anyone confirm this?

It was Steve Sanders, he turned over the class to Donnie Williams when the competitor came in.

OP
M

M F

I think I'll have to pull out my Special Edition Enter the Dragon tape again. Good stuff that I hadn't really paid attention to before.

OP
E

Elfan

Originally posted by brianhunter
It was Steve Sanders, he turned over the class to Donnie Williams when the competitor came in.

Thanks! Are they listed in the credits?

Latest Discussions