Enter The Dragon

Raizan

White Belt
Reaction score
I had heard that they were re-making Enter The Dragon, and I was ticked!!! You can't mess with a classic. But I had also heard that Warner Bros was looking for a screenwriter to pen the script. I made an inquiry, and submitted a pre-version myself, but ultimately, was not chosen. So now I have this script, and nothing to do with it! Hit me up with a message if any of you'd care to read it! Based upon what Warner wants to do with the re-make, I think mine (with a little tweaking, I wrote it in 3 weeks) could have been pretty good, and superior to what Warner wants. Give me some opinions!

Raizan

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
This has been rumor for some time. I was saddened to learn that they had even considered doing this. Someone please tell me that this is just a bad dream.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
True or not rumors abound

Possibly renamed Awaken the Dragon
Possibly with Tony Jaa
Hints at Jet Li and/or Jackie Chan

But it could be worse I guess, they could get Tom Cruise to play Bruce Lee’s part. Then it goes from “just a bad dream” to a nightmare

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
True or not rumors abound

Possibly renamed Awaken the Dragon
Possibly with Tony Jaa
Hints at Jet Li and/or Jackie Chan

But it could be worse I guess, they could get Tom Cruise to play Bruce Lee’s part. Then it goes from “just a bad dream” to a nightmare

If Tommy plays the part then they will have not have offended family and shaolin but the rest of the MA world.

Kennedy_Shogen_Ryu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
*sigh* I suppose in a world of remakes we shouldn't be too surprised...but still ... I mean come on! And that's all I have to say about that!​

Latest Discussions