Bill Buresh's daughter looking to connect with GM Cal Carrozzi

Julia Buresh

White Belt
Reaction score
Looking to get in touch with GM Cal Carrozzi. Per YELP his school in Peabody is closed. My dad was Bill Buresh who studied under GM Carrozzi and flew his flag at his school in Salem, NH. My Dad passed away two years ago and I have since taken up martial arts in Cambridge MA. I would love to connect with GM Carrozzi and perhaps take a lesson from him. He did come to my Dad's wake but I didn't have the chance to ask him for his contact information. Any leads are appreciated!

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi Julia, sorry for the loss of your dad. I met Cal back in the 80's. I will ask around to some people I know. Im in central MA.
Are you training in Cambridge, if so , what style and with who? Good luck on your journey.

OP
J

Julia Buresh

White Belt
Reaction score
That would be great, thank you! I am training at one of the Oom Yung Doe schools in Cambridge. They teach 8 styles of traditional martial arts. I'm overall happy there but would welcome other suggestions as to where to go/who to look for. Thanks again!

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cal's group is/was called United shaolin kempo karate. From what I gather Cal had a school in Peabody but it is now closed. There is a school on Moody St. In walthham. I believe it is one of his old students.

Latest Discussions