big fight night :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
for those don't know i'm fighting in a cage again tonight :)

there's 12 fights each scheduled for 5 - 3 minute rounds :( gunna be hell ;)

i've fought the girlie that i'm up against before and we're really good friends outside the gym so am hoping that it'll be a clean fight :)

i've trained hard - 6 hours a day - got myself back from injury again in double quick time too :) been sparring the last few weeks and my sparring partner has nearly had enough.

so roll on 2000hrs UK time when all the fun starts - the blood more than likely will be flowing and there's the opportunity for our club to pull off some surprises :)

here's to tonight :) :burp:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Good luck! Can you post a link to the card? I'd like to see who else is on it. Or I can look it up, if you share the name of the event.

OP
D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
it's an interclub thing that was set up a few months back :)

cos i was on the injury list i wasn't supposed to be scrapping for another few months but managed to get myself right :) sometimes you just want something and go all out to get it no matter the pain involved.

the card ????? i don't even know who else is on it tbh :( sorry - the event is being held in wavertree in my old cage :)

THERE'S AN OLD SAYING ---- GO HARD OR GO HOME --- and that really rings true plus i think that half of the people that i grew up with train at the gym we're going to :)

thakns Jezr :) should be fun seeing the old crew again :) cos this is more of a social with a scrap in the middle of it for me :) just gotta watch out for her left hook that's all cos it's floored plenty of people.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unusual to have a Wednesday night event, are you fighting K1 or MMA?

OP
D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Unusual to have a Wednesday night event, are you fighting K1 or MMA?

i train and fight muay thai !!!!! if there is other styles on the card tonight i'm not aware of it cos those of us going from musclehouse all train and fight muay thai :)

the wednesday night thing is summat from waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back :) we always used to go at it on wednesday and then go to work on thursday looking like s%^t :)

OP
D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Keep your hands up, chin down, and shoulder in.
All the best.

think that goes without saying :)

i'm more ready for this one than i was last time :)

lets hope that i can stay i one piece this time round although that may be asking too much LoL ;)

and i've had the team talk and a bit of a warm up this afternoon and i just can't wait now - got the nervous excitement running through me :)

BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how did you go?!

Sent from my HP ElitePad 1000 G2 using Tapatalk

Latest Discussions