Best recent DVDs

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
What are your recommendations for recent DVD releases? In particular KKW/WTF instructional videos and KKW/WTF competitions?

I can't seem to find anything newer in instructionals than Dr YANG Jin Bang's Science of Taekwondo Fighting, LEE Han Won's series and the 6-dvd set from the Kukkiwon.

I can't seem to find anything newer in competition DVDs than the 2005 world championships.

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow I have been asking the same thing. I have done two official KKW PoomSe seminars two years ago and kept hearing that KKW was going to produce a new DVD and you would think with WTF now promoting PoomSe competition they would have a recent DVD out? 2006 Dart Fish has the best technical and production value of anything and I keep waiting to see if KKW or WTF will produce a new DVD in that quality. If no current DVD's are available it would seem like they want people to pay and go to more seminars?

OP
andyjeffries

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wow I have been asking the same thing. I have done two official KKW PoomSe seminars two years ago and kept hearing that KKW was going to produce a new DVD and you would think with WTF now promoting PoomSe competition they would have a recent DVD out? 2006 Dart Fish has the best technical and production value of anything and I keep waiting to see if KKW or WTF will produce a new DVD in that quality. If no current DVD's are available it would seem like they want people to pay and go to more seminars?

The Kukkiwon 6-dvd set came out after the WTF 2006 Dartfish set. Do you have those? They're excellent for basic techniques and poomsae.