Best Patch Prices?

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
In the near future, I will be ordering patches for my school. Does anyone have any suggestions on a patch making website?
This one seems to feel right: http://www.stadriemblems.com/prices.html

They want 2.53 per patch (for 50 patches) with free setup and design. That is for the 3.5 inch patch.

Does anyone know of a better company?

AoG

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It looks good to me - I used a local company, because they also do piecework (shirts, bags, etc.) once I had the design set up. The one thing I couldn't find was a shipping charge - all I could find was this:

S/H cost are based on weight, destination and type of delivery requested.
( $25.00 minimum for credit card orders only)

That could really change the price, depending on what they're charging, and I only found that because I was looking at the US flag patches.

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I used Emblems.org in the past - very high quality but also pricey. 100 3" patches ran me bout $127. My current patches I had made by Stadri emblems - bit more pricey, very good quality as well, but then again my new ones are an unorthodox shape and 10 colors. :)

Tarot

Purple Belt
Reaction score
It looks good to me - I used a local company, because they also do piecework (shirts, bags, etc.) once I had the design set up.

Kacey, this may seem like a dumb question, but how did you find the local company? Would it be listed under something like, "embroidery" in the phone book? :)

That site doesn't look too bad. In regards to the shipping, you can always call or email them and ask them to clarify the terms.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey, this may seem like a dumb question, but how did you find the local company? Would it be listed under something like, "embroidery" in the phone book? :)

Honestly? My instructor gave me the name, and I don't know how he chose them - but since they already had some of the artwork set up (we both use the same association patch, but our class patches are different), and did good work, I went with them for my class patch as well.

Brandon Fisher

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
United Stich is my choice. High quality and great prices. Quick delivery also. www.123patch.com tell Jerry I sent you.

FYI I paid about $160 for 100 for 3in design. Higher number cheaper prices.

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Almost forgot - my shipping cost (regular us mail shipping) was a whopping $8. Stadri is East coast, I'm in CA.