Help needed petitioning Cafepress & Spreadshirt

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have emailed cafepress.com and spreadshirt.com several times over the past few years and asked them if they offer screen printed patches. Both replied and said they may one day.
If those companies ever did offer it, you could order one patch at a time for around $5.00 Right now, you can upload your logo and put it on shirts, hats, frisbees, even underwear, but not patches. When you do this, you can order as few as one item or as many as you want for a set price.

If lots of people here emailed them and asked them to offer screen printed patches, they may consider doing so.

Of course, if anyone knows of any sites similar to this where you can order one item at a time (as opposed to a minimum of 50), please list it or send it to me.

AoG

Ybot

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have emailed cafepress.com and spreadshirt.com several times over the past few years and asked them if they offer screen printed patches. Both replied and said they may one day.
If those companies ever did offer it, you could order one patch at a time for around $5.00 Right now, you can upload your logo and put it on shirts, hats, frisbees, even underwear, but not patches. When you do this, you can order as few as one item or as many as you want for a set price.

If lots of people here emailed them and asked them to offer screen printed patches, they may consider doing so.

Of course, if anyone knows of any sites similar to this where you can order one item at a time (as opposed to a minimum of 50), please list it or send it to me.

AoG
I just saw that NHBgear.com offers coustom patches and remembered reading this thread.

http://www.jiujitsugear.com/shop/xcart/Custom-Patch-Medium-pr-1159.html

Latest Discussions