Beer Launching Fridge

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was thinking that if one is going to be throwing beers around, might as throw around the light yellow beers that come in cans. I would gladly walk to the fridge for a Fat Tire or an Arrogant Bastard.

I've had BOTH while in Denver..Cannot decide which is best...

Shicomm

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yegh Guinness:erg:. Grolsch is the best beer, you dont throw that too!! ;)

Dutch beer rules!! :D

The only problem with this gadget is that only regular cans fit , i often get bigger size cans of cheap german beer :ultracool
I'll stick to the regular fridge ;)

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey wait ... I'm a girl and I want one! Problem is that our house lay-out doesn't work. There's a wall between my frig and my couch :( What I would like to see is a gadget that throws a beer at you (and you catch it, of course) snowboarding down my back slope. I wouldn't have to walk back up the slope to get one ... NICE! Or in the summer, I would like to have a small version outside on my lawn when I'm sunbathing. I wouldn't have to move .... Sweet!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Had some Carlsburg Elephant beer once. WOW whatta buzz...

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Carlsburg is good beer. Then again, I like Fat Tire. And Guiness. And Boulevard Pale Ale. And...

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Don't take away my Car Bombs! That's my favorite drink! :vu:

Car Bombs!!! someone else has heard of them!!! Fantastic stuff! I'll have you a Car Bomb sparring match any day!

Either speed of drinking them or sparring while drunk on them... both sounds tons of fun.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Add the Bailey's and Jameson to a shot glass, layering the Bailey's on the bottom. Pour the Guinness into a pint glass or beer mug 3/4 of the way full and let settle. Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don't drink it fast enough it will curdle and increasingly taste worse.

WOW..I gotta try that...

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not a sippin' drink, that. Reminds me of a trick drink a friend of mine bought for another friend. I think it had some sort of cream at the bottom with a lighter layer of something else and topped with - what was it? Lime juice? Anyway, the trick was that as long as the top layer and bottom layer didn't mix, it was okay. But once you tipped the drink into your mouth, the cream basically turned to cottage cheese. Nasty. Does anyone know the name of the drink I'm referring to?

Latest Discussions