Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent..I want one...

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just found my husband's Christmas present for this year!

This is so cool!

Beer Launching Fridge
awesome!

only a few potential problems...

1) carbonation! Its jiggling that drink around. I imagine alot of people getting sprayed like heck upon opening their selected beverage.

2) the pain! I imagine some guys with a girlfriend snuggling, trying to look all cool and stuff, then their girl gets SMACKED on the head with a drink!

overall, pretty cool gadget :) looked fairly accurate... I guess you can tell it to toss to different chairs/locations? neat stuff! what if you have two types of drinks?

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
1) carbonation! Its jiggling that drink around. I imagine alot of people getting sprayed like heck upon opening their selected beverage.

2) the pain! I imagine some guys with a girlfriend snuggling, trying to look all cool and stuff, then their girl gets SMACKED on the head with a drink!

Ok here's how I see it.

1.If I buy my other half something to throw beer at him... sorry TO him for a present, I'll want some entertainment value from it, so shook up beer is not an issue, in fact it's a bonus!

2. See this as blocking practice ladies, or make sure it's pointing at HIM not YOU. There's even more entertainment value!

See simple, it's a perfect present.

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
awesome!

only a few potential problems...

overall, pretty cool gadget :) looked fairly accurate... I guess you can tell it to toss to different chairs/locations? neat stuff! what if you have two types of drinks?

1. Now this is the great part, it will give me a good laugh when my boyfriend opens that can!! :lfao:

2. I will make sure it is not pointing at me and of course I will find out how to sabbotage the throwing thing so I can point it in any direction without telling him. :p

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was going stir things up a bit by saying that "I really don't need one because getting beer is THE WIFE'S JOB", but I figured that I would be in deep doo-doo if I did..

OP
Lisa

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was going stir things up a bit by saying that "I really don't need one because getting beer is THE WIFE'S JOB", but I figured that I would be in deep doo-doo if I did..

Yup....:btg:

good thing you didn't say it :D

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score

*takes bets on how long it will take Drac to lose that second pasty due to negative reps*

hehe

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*takes bets on how long it will take Drac to lose that second pasty due to negative reps*

hehe

I said I was GOING to say it..I didn't!!! You don't live to be my age without wising up...

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
There seems to be a problem with the technology, however. After the fridge has launched three or four beers it starts to throw erratically, and the beers get really hard to catch. ;)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
She only got smacked in the head because she didn't get up and get him one in the first place... :D

(just kidding... no seriously just kidding)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She only got smacked in the head because she didn't get up and get him one in the first place... :D(just kidding... no seriously just kidding)

LOL..Now they are gonna be on you...

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Darn straight. Some of us aren't married. It's the WOMAN'S job. :highfive:

Uh, oh. Incoming!!!

Latest Discussions