Bas Rutten

sl2squeeze

White Belt
Reaction score
What a very impressive fighter...has anyone ever seen him get beat? If so, by who?

His self defense videos on Youtube are hillarious!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think the link didn't copy properly, if you intended to include one. There are so many videos on youtube that I don't really want to enter "bas rutten" and bet on finding the one(s) you're referring to - would you please post a link, so people know exactly who/what video(s) you're referring to?

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What a very impressive fighter...has anyone ever seen him get beat? If so, by who?

His self defense videos on Youtube are hillarious!
I've never seen him lose. But I wish someone would clean his clock..:rofl:.
Just kidding. I think Bas is a great fighter and seems like a great person with a nice sense of humor.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Bas is one of my favorite fighters. He has lost a couple of times, against both Shamrocks. This was back in the day when Pancrase was popular; fighters, including him, are a lot more sophisticated now.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I believe Bas is one of the great fighters and yes he does have a way with his SD method, but they work for him and the ones he trains.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like Bas, but its funny to see him on TV saying how fighting is not a way to solve problems and should only be used in the ring, and then to watch him on youtube saying if someone looks at your wife funny you should kick him in the head, then pull down his pants and play "hide the hotsauce" with a bottle from the table...

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
his out look on fighting outside the ring make a lot of sence when you look at them, and yes he has a way with words that is not heard on most viedeos

Latest Discussions