Barr: The Best Choice

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
11-01-2008 11:07 AM
John Cecco writes in the Green Bay Press Gazette that Bob Barr is a better choice for president:

I&#8217;ve heard several people this election season say they&#8217;re not happy with either the Republican or the Democratic presidential candidates. I&#8217;ve heard some say they feel forced to choose between the &#8220;lesser of two evils.&#8221; I&#8217;d like to point out to people who find themselves in this position: The lesser of two evils is still evil. I&#8217;d also like to ask: Do you really feel comfortable voting for someone you don&#8217;t really believe in?

There&#8217;s another choice. On Election Day, I&#8217;ll cast my vote for Bob Barr, the Libertarian Party candidate. The Libertarian Party stands for the principles of smaller government, lower taxes and individual freedom. Some people believe a vote for a third-party candidate is wasted. I disagree. If you find a third party candidate who reflects your values and you vote for that candidate, your vote is never wasted.

Vote for the candidate who reflects your values and you can walk out of the polling place with a clear conscience, knowing you did the right thing.

Additionally, and even more importantly, your vote will be counted. This is how any party or political movement grows: one person at a time. I invite you to look at what the Libertarian Party has to offer.

ShareThis

More...
8.jpg

Latest Discussions