Bar & Grill Combined Quizzes

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
1075786286_ythsDragon.jpg

Mythological Background: Yes, the dragon represents everything you think of when you think of a dragon - fearsome and invincible. Also, it is greatly respected just because of that fact. The dragon has a very protective aspect to it. Even Jupiter reminds you of intense smashing power. The dragon is almost always surrounded by rain-bearing clouds and fog; and the appearance of its constellation always signals rainfall and lightning. It's also a symbol of authority worn by the nobility and the imperial class. Japanese Name: Seiryuu.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hmmmmms

You are Long-wang! Mythological Background: Yes, the dragon represents everything you think of when you think of a dragon - fearsome and invincible. Also, it is greatly respected just because of that fact. The dragon has a very protective aspect to it. Even Jupiter reminds you of intense smashing power. The dragon is almost always surrounded by rain-bearing clouds and fog; and the appearance of its constellation always signals rainfall and lightning. It's also a symbol of authority worn by the nobility and the imperial class. Japanese Name: Seiryuu.

Attachments

• $1075786286_ythsDragon.jpg
    $1075786286_ythsDragon.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 146

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i don't know about this...protection against northern winds...i want to get out of the northern winds....whole idea of going to NY for law school i guess is not the brightest idea then...but it does explain the thick outer shell people have to get through and the intellectual portion...hummm

You are Xuan Wu! Mythological background: Because the turtle has a thick, solid shell that serves as protection - this animal is associated with stability. You enjoy intellectual pursuits. Also, in Feng Shui (the Chinese myths behind choosing a house), the black turtle's solidity is used to protect from cold northern winds.

Attachments

• $turtle.jpg
    $turtle.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 150

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Okey-dokey, y'all. I just found this thread last night after class and I blearily filled out as many as would load for me and here are my results:

Anime Character: Hero

Mythological character: Vampire (hmmm - need to explore that one)

X-Men character: Professor X

Season: Summer

Pirates of the Carribean character: Will Turner (so true, but...I'm a girl -????)

Element: Water (I really expected this to be Fire, being a Saggitarius and all)

Movie: Pirates of the Carribean (I'll keep my sig now)

Great Old One: Azathoth-Blind Idiot God - (oooooooo kay)

Mythological Form: Goddess

Dark Person: Dark Magician

Finding Nemo Character: Dory (Hi - I'm Dory)

Type of Lunatic: Normal (Does that mean I'm normal, a lunatic or a normal lunatic? or am I lunatically normal?)

Totally whack? : I'm "Sort of whacked - that's normal" (again...???)

Kind of sheep: Plain white and boring....(right)

What kind of soul: Artistic (ya - should be autistic - I'm an excellent driver)

Type of Orlando Bloom: Playful Orlando (should be in-his-pants Orlando)

type of anime: Mature anime

color: blueviolet

Peanuts Character: Peppermint Patty (whatever)

Japanese name: Taka

Chinese mythological character: Huang Lao-Jun (an important deity of early Taoism and main god of the Way of Supreme Peace (dai-bing dao). He was regarded by the common people as the ruler of the world who descends to Earth to guide and assist mankind.

Dragon color: Silver

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Took the chinese dragon quiz and it really gives me something to think about!!!! So much responsibility!!! Wish i could post the pic, but i can't seem to do attachments. I do love flowers!!!

"You are Dha-shi-zhi!
A female bodhisattva of Chinese Buddhism, whose name means the Strongest. Through the power of her love she managed to break the circle of rebirth for everyone. In the heavenly paradise the souls appear before her in the shape of flowers."

Kenpo Mama :)

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
okay since we're on a role with the quiz....which animal spirit guide calls you
http://quizilla.com/users/Aeon65/quizzes

Bear Spirit Calls To You ~ Bear is spirit keeper of the West, the place of darkness, maturity and good harvest. Bears are active during the night and day. This symbolizes its connection with solar energy, that of strength and power, and lunar energy, that of intuition. The bear holds the teachings of introspection. When it shows up in your life pay attention to how you think, act and interact.
Bear's Wisdom Includes:
*Introspection
*Healing
*Solitude
*Change
*Communication with Spirit
*Birth and rebirth
*Transformation
*Astral travel
*Creature of dreams, shamans and mystics
*Visionaries
*Defense and revenge
*Wisdom

Attachments

• $BEAR.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 136

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Eagle - Bald Eagle's Wisdom includes: swiftness, strength, courage, wisdom, keen sight, Illumination of spirit, healing, creation, knowledge of magick, Ability to see hidden spiritual truths, Rising above the material to see the spiritual, ability to see the overall pattern, connection to spirit guides and teachers, great power and balance, dignity with grace.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The vision and hearing of Grandmother Owl is very powerful. Those with this medicine are can be gifted with the ability to see into the human psychic and become clairvoyant listeners. Owl often visits those who are teachers, therapists and counselors. As a guide, the owl teaches us to see and hear past shadows, beyond fear and darkness, though to the other side that promises light, happiness and knowledge.
Owl's Wisdom Includes:
Stealth
Secrecy
Silent and swift movement
Seeing behind masks
Keen sight
Messenger of secrets and omens
Shape-shifting
Link between the dark, unseen world and the world of light
Comfort with shadow self
Moon magick
Freedom
The owl, whose large eyes peering through the darkness can see any deception. He is always wary of those who he does not feel completely close to (which is not many). The owl is a loner. Call on him if you think people are keeping the truth from you. He will be able to open your eyes.

Gee this is eerie stuff ;)

Attachments

• $1089235911_nimalsowl1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 140

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I liked this quiz - i got THE JAGUAR

Jaguar Spirit Calls To You! Jaguar's Wisdom Includes:

Seeing the roads within chaos
Understanding the patterns of chaos
Moving without fear in the darkness (very kenpo-esque)
Facilitating soul work
Empowering oneself
Moving in unknown places
Shapeshifter
Psychic sight

Oooooo The Jaquar ---- I do so like the sportscar! Even that silly little commercial when the say jag - U - ar. I usually say jagwaarrrrr (or is that just my new yawk coming out) Oh well must go shapeshift now!

Kenpo Mama :)

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Guess what I got--very interesting--the tiger--make keep that one for my avatar! TW

S

Scout_379

huh? thats cool, and unexpected...
1075850134_MythsPeace.jpg

You are Huang-lao-jun! An important deity of early Taoism and main god of the Way of Supreme Peace (dai-bing dao). He was regarded by the common people as the ruler of the world who descends to Earth to guide and assist mankind.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
High five, Scout - that's me too. Kewl, huh?

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
1089196325_cougarrock.jpg
Cougar/Mountain Lion/Puma ~ The Puma spirit represents power, grace and stealth in darkness, but its real power lies in the silence of its eerie, unblinking stare that seems to bore deep into one's soul. This teaching can help us to discover the benefits of concentration, deep contemplation and prayer. As we peer into the darkness of the unknown to feel its power, we can be guided by our puma friend to the light on the other side. The puma is extremely quiet during the hunt. It knows when to be invisible and when to make its awesome presence known. Silence is its sword and power. Silence is highly respected among American Indians and is seen as a holy state of consciousness as we quietly behold the grace and glory of the Creator. It is said that silence speaks words of the Great Mystery. When the student is ready, the puma teacher may bring knowledge of this powerful medicine. Cougar/Mountain Lion/Puma's Wisdom Includes:
Using leadership power wisely and without ego
Balancing power, intention, strength
Gaining self-confidence
Freedom from guilt
Cunning

hmm...:)

OP
Chronuss

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score
...surprised that anyone hasn't commented on this one...where, oh where, did the Owl go. :wink2:

Latest Discussions