Bangladesh Woman Cuts Off Attacker's umm...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
At least she didn't do what Lorenna Bobbit did by tossing it out the window of her car. Took it right over to the cops. There! I told him NO dammit NO but did he listen? Obviously not!
– Mon May 30, 3:34 am ET DHAKA (AFP) – A 40-year-old Bangladeshi woman cut off a man's penis during an alleged attempted rape and took it to a police station as evidence, police in a remote part of Bangladesh said Monday.
The woman, a married mother of three, was attacked while she was sleeping in her shanty in Jhalakathi district, some 200 kilometres (120 miles) south of Dhaka, on Saturday night, officers said.
"As he tried to rape her, the lady cut his penis off with a knife. She then wrapped up the penis in a piece of polythene and brought it to the Jhalakathi police station as evidence of the crime," police chief Abul Khaer told AFP.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/2011053...lYwN5bl90b3Bfc3RvcmllcwRzbGsDYmFuZ2xhZGVzaHdv

Boy talk about enough is enough!

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
and if that district has a high population of muslims, she could very easily be stoned or lashed to death for adultery.

but, I am pretty sure this works as a deterrent to comitting more rapes..

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
and if that district has a high population of muslims, she could very easily be stoned or lashed to death for adultery.

It does create over protective family members; which, of course, means they won't let their daughters work in strip clubs, but Muslims may someday evolve to our level. Give them a chance.:ultracool
Sean

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score

Well, he sure won't be committing any more.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, he sure won't be committing any more.
While I did give a "thanks" for this comment, I'm sure we are all aware that rape is more than just forcible intercourse. Yet I would've supported the woman cutting off the man's testicles rather his penis because that would've removed the testosterone that sometimes builds up enough to (be one of the) causes of rape.

But I nod anyway... got what he deserved. Thousands of other women out there that would probably given him what he wanted and willingly and he picks the one that wouldn't, and married to boot.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Personally I think it's a tragedy. That guy did not deserve what he got, and she had only herself to blame ... for not being better prepared with a nail gun, a rusty hacksaw, or a blowtorch. I mean seriously, what kind of tools do people keep in their garages over there?

:eek:verkill:

BD01

White Belt
Reaction score
Well the punishment for rape in Bangladesh now is death penalty. Or in many cases, the police carry out summary execution.

Latest Discussions