Baa Baa

BlackSheep

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Howdy

My martial art style is a hybrid style, mostly boxing and wrestling but some other stuff too. The focus for my martial arts training is self defense.

I picked BlackSheep for a name because I see myself as a kind of black sheep. You see I like to categorize people into sheep, shepherds, sheep dogs and wolves. The shepherds are the wealthy elites who run society. The sheep dogs are the law enforcement personal who maintain the status quo, which favors the wealthy elites. The wolves are the criminal element (at the worst of times the wolves become the shepherds). And of course the sheep are the vast majority of us. Since I’m not a shepherd, sheepdog or wolf, that just leaves the sheep. But I don’t like being a sheep; I’m really a rebel at heart I guess, so I’m a black sheep.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings. I myself am a normal human worm baby... no alien here.

No sir. Pay no attention to my lack of ears. It's just a skin condition.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!:ultracool

Mike

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hello BlackSheep! Welcome to MartialTalk! :wavey:

- Ceicei

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
BlackSheep said:
The sheep dogs are the law enforcement personal who maintain the status quo, which favors the wealthy elites

What a CROCK!!! I protect and serve all people REGARDLESS of status..If it wasn't for the rules of the MOD's I'd go on but I'll leave it at that...

OP
B

BlackSheep

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! This is such a friendly place.

BlackSheep said:
The sheep dogs are the law enforcement personal who maintain the status quo, which favors the wealthy elites.

Drac said:
What a CROCK!!! I protect and serve all people REGARDLESS of status..If it wasn't for the rules of the MOD's I'd go on but I'll leave it at that...
Drac, I’m not saying that all individual LEOs are on the private payroll of the rich. Although it’s true in a few cases I’m sure you aren’t one of them.

What I mean Drac, is that the police as an institution, maintain the status quo, which favors the wealthy elites. And that’s not a crock; it’s the way the world is put together.

What is a crock is the notion that the police are here to protect and serve the public. The courts have ruled that the police are not obligated to protect anyone and don’t even have to answer 911 calls.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Black Sheep said:
Drac, I’m not saying that all individual LEOs are on the private payroll of the rich. What is a crock is the notion that the police are here to protect and serve the public. The courts have ruled that the police are not obligated to protect anyone and don’t even have to answer 911 calls.

Believe what you wish...

Latest Discussions