Ayurveda and Benjamin Franklin!!!

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Except that Ben was wrong. We now know that there are people whose bodies function best if they go to bed at three and get up at ten. If you're a lark you're a lark. If you're an owl you're an owl. And you'll function best if you sleep on your body's best schedule.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Except that Ben was wrong. We now know that there are people whose bodies function best if they go to bed at three and get up at ten. If you're a lark you're a lark. If you're an owl you're an owl. And you'll function best if you sleep on your body's best schedule.

:) In retrospect I should have went with my first choice for title and kept the humor (using Ben) out of it I guess. Sorry if Ben offends.

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I love Ben, he's my favorite Founding Father.

If you fail to take time for bodily exercise now, you will surely make time for bodily illness later.--Benjamin Franklin

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Wot's the line from Sukerkin's signature... "proof that not all old wisdom is wise" ;)

Latest Discussions