August 28th, 2006: Remembering GM Remy A. Presas

Guro Harold

Senior Master
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For the Fifth Anniversary of the Passing of GM Remy A. Presas, please use this thread pay your respects or share your thoughts concerning him, how he inspired you, or his continued impact upon you and the art.

Thanks,

Palusut
:asian:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With Respect to the Surviving Family, Friends and Students. :asian:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
May his spirit and his teachings live in the students that keep his art alive. :asian:

modarnis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
:asian: This is always a difficult day for me. I vividly remember the call with the news.

Professor inspired me in a great many ways. He brought out many strengths I never knew I had. Many of my non martial arts successes re a result of his influence.

I train and teach his art and hope that through that I honor his memory.

Rocky

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey Remy,

Well what can I say? Manong Ted tried so many times to tell me and you that we were wasting time with our constant fighting and for now we can't mend our ways.....I guess when you get two bull headed personalities like ours together things are bound to happen.....At any rate I wish we could have fixed things before you passed.... I hope the fishing is good for you! and the Scotch is top shelf!!! I miss our fishing adventures nothing like drinking ourselves stupid and trying to bait hooks.

Say Hi to my PoPs!!!

Rocky