Attention Don Roley

Tamayoke said:
Damn you Roley! I thought you forgot about that....

That little incident involved three women, their husbands, the Tokyo metropolitan SWAT team and a troupe of midget kabuki actors. No matter how much we both had to drink that night there is no way I am forgetting that. The image of you in a thong and a German helmet running down the street yelling, "The British are coming! The British are coming!" is permenently etched in my memory.

Don Roley said:
That little incident involved three women, their husbands, the Tokyo metropolitan SWAT team and a troupe of midget kabuki actors. No matter how much we both had to drink that night there is no way I am forgetting that. The image of you in a thong and a German helmet running down the street yelling, "The British are coming! The British are coming!" is permenently etched in my memory.

Have you ever thought about writing a book?

I hope these Hijinks arent required for Dan-ranked bujinkan guys... if so, Ill stay in the Kyu ranks for life.

:eek:

Don Roley said:

Well, At least I now know it was not while I was visiting ;)

That is an image that no matter how much alcohol, could I forget ether :( :D

Kizaru said:
Have you ever thought about writing a book?

The fate of the free world depends on certain things remaining secret.

Technopunk said:
I hope these Hijinks arent required for Dan-ranked bujinkan guys... if so, Ill stay in the Kyu ranks for life.

:eek:

It's a lot worse than you think. And rank has nothing to do with it.

Nimravus said:
It's a lot worse than you think. And rank has nothing to do with it.

Uh Oh.

Where are my clown-shoe tabi?

Of course when Georgia and I got together, we had our picture taken. Here is what we look like.

Attachments

• $angelina_jolie3.jpg
    $angelina_jolie3.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 122
Don Roley said:
Of course when Georgia and I got together, we had our picture taken. Here is what we look like.
Don ... next time, please post the good picture, okay? sheesh ... :cool:

Latest Discussions

Back