April Jodoryu

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
ppko said:
let me take a wild guess, is it my buddy:rolleyes: from japan
I have emailed him personally and sending evidence on what has happened to some of my training situations in the past. He continues to be insensitive and snooty to say the least.

I also have dyslexia and dysgraphia, (along with bone/joint ailements and diabetes.) This is how I often have grammatical errors as I read and write. The moment I write this, I re-check it several times and still over look some errors.

He has even insulted me on this.

You would think a martial artist of high caliber would not result to insults and insensitivty, but I guess there are jerks everywhere.

But I haven't let these handicaps stop me and I continue to train and teach.

I have had many instructors/styles and I have evidence of all that existed.

Though some seem to be unusual as their names or actual whereabouts, does not acount that they did not exist nor that I had fabricated them.

I am much to old to play these youthful/teenage games on story-telling.

Much of my learning in the martial arts were from the 60's-70's, and there wasnt the interent or the desire back then to check on legit instructors.

In my area, one only "took what they could get". Who would have the hindsight to realise there were many charletains back then?

Aegis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
47MartialMan said:
I see what you are saying. But since you are in the UK, and you are not planning on spending money or attending, perhaps your questioning was out of simple curiousity.

My questioning is partly out of curiosity and partly to allow people to see what they are buying in to. Personally I would hope to see more answers soon if I was contemplating spending money on something like this.

Aegis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
ppko said:
I have never said that this is a traditional Jujitsu and like I have said before I will not discuss some things on an open forum. The site is still under construction so that is why there is not info there.

You've never said anything about what sort of jujutsu this is at all! You've merely said that it come from "many different styles" (a huge cop-out if ever there was one!) and won't even claim what principles it operates on. For all we know you might have no right whatsoever to call it jujutsu, but we can't tell because you won't disclose any information at all.

If the site is still under construction, why advertise it in your signature? Most people would wait until there was SOME content on their page before advertising it.

Why exactly are you unwilling to discuss these things on an open forum?

And why exactly did you ignore 3 of my posts only to return almost immediately after one of your potential customers reappeared? My questions really weren't all that prying, I only asked for a translation, a brief history of the art in terms of parentage, and an idea of what the governing principles of the art are. I didn't ask you to send me authentic 500 year old densho or anything!

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Aegis said:
You've never said anything about what sort of jujutsu this is at all! You've merely said that it come from "many different styles" (a huge cop-out if ever there was one!) and won't even claim what principles it operates on. For all we know you might have no right whatsoever to call it jujutsu, but we can't tell because you won't disclose any information at all.

If the site is still under construction, why advertise it in your signature? Most people would wait until there was SOME content on their page before advertising it.

Why exactly are you unwilling to discuss these things on an open forum?

And why exactly did you ignore 3 of my posts only to return almost immediately after one of your potential customers reappeared? My questions really weren't all that prying, I only asked for a translation, a brief history of the art in terms of parentage, and an idea of what the governing principles of the art are. I didn't ask you to send me authentic 500 year old densho or anything!
I realize that you don't believe that some of the questions are too prying, let me try to answer the questions about the arts. Some of the mixed arts include Hapkido, Aikijujitsu, BJJ, Sambo, and I am not sure of the others or the lineage of these arts as I was not around when my instructor took these arts. We also use Kyusho Jitsu , this is the extent that I will go into. I know that one of Mr. Inosantos' schools is learning from us, there is a systema guy learning with us, and all this will probably end up being mixed in at one time or another, the art will grow as the organization grows and we get more input.

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Your sarcasm and inferences toward other members does not stand you in good stead. It is the appearance of maturity that is compromised.

Personal opinion - I think it is immature and silly not to answer questions about any system or seminar. Of course that comes from 35+ years in various arts, traditional japanese initially, then the past 27 in a more modern art.

-Michael

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Michael Billings said:
Your sarcasm and inferences toward other members does not stand you in good stead. It is the appearance of maturity that is compromised.

Personal opinion - I think it is immature and silly not to answer questions about any system or seminar. Of course that comes from 35+ years in various arts, traditional japanese initially, then the past 27 in a more modern art.

-Michael
Well I have answered the questions that I could, I had to wait until I saw my instructor again to ask him what arts were mixed. My maturity is not in question, and niether is my good stead, I have made plenty of friends on here and some people that have not become friends, but I did not come here to make friends nor enemys only to discuss Martial Arts. It does not matter, me if people like my oppinions or not, but it is important to at least keep an open mind to different stuff. I will be sarcastic to certain individuals, but this comes with past expierences with them, it is not in my best interest to be open with these individuals because of there closed minds, and willingness to badger anything that they have not heard of.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a few suggestions here.

1- Lets get back to the topic of the thread please.

2- Rather than be sarcastic, cause flame wars, etc., if there is someone that you don't want to hear from, please feel free to use the ignore feature found on every members profile.

The discussions will be much more enjoyable without the constant flames.

Mike

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Michael Billings said:

-Michael
Thanks Mike...I am trying..........

Latest Discussions