Anyone evere heard of the style?

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In 1985, I went to an open tournament near Chicago. As far as I could tell there was only one school that wasn't a TKD school.

That school called themselves a "modified style" of Kung Fu. The name of the system I'm not sure will get past the profanity filter on the sight. It was called Muk F*K Kung Fu. It seems like a legit system that was really flowing & beautiful using both hard & soft elements. I had never heard of it before or since. As a 17 year old, it stuck in my brain.

Has anyone heard of this style before? Can you tell me about it? Sorry, I have no more info.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No and I was around back then and that would have stuckout in my mind as well....

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Could it have been Fred King's Mo Duk Pai, a modernized (and, I believe, Kenpo-influenced) form of Kung Fu?

Domino

Black Belt
Reaction score
Only other thing using those words Ive ever heard of is Gungi Fuk Fu Kuen and Muk Yan Jong.

sparky12

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Could it possibly be Hung-Gar? The name is similar to one of their forms, Hung-Gar tiger subduing. (Kung Chi Fuk Fu Kuen) I'm sure there are others that would know more about that than I.
Regards, Don

Latest Discussions